• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
Sorry if they're is a thread for this. How often do you play the game? I play it almost every day, but sometimes I go a while with out it.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Some days Im just not in the mood for Skyrim, those days require different games or just a break.

But I know I just need to attack city guards to get me warmed up on the days that I am in the mood, got a few plans for my character today.

adrian-smith31

Argonian
I played it more or less every day for a year then had a month or so break, went back & played a few new lands mods then took another break. I haven't played it for a few months now. I will go back to it and play the Falkakaar mod when I've done with DA3 and other games.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
At the height of my obsession, 2-3 times a day.

Right now, once every two days or so.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
At this time, I'm not playing Skyrim, because I'm playing Morrowind for the first time. I intend to get through it before going back. So before two days ago, my answer would've been: about everyday, for at least an hour or three. I don't know when I'll get back to Skyrim, but I still have unfinished business there.

LuChao

The Martial artist
ALL DAY EVERY DAY for the most part anyway hehe

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Obsessively every day (usually about 50 hours a week) when playing it then take a break for a few months and then back to it on the same schedule. Of course, I'm obsessively playing something else if I'm not playing Skyrim.

I don't have a life.

Amradel

Obsessively every day (usually about 50 hours a week) when playing it then take a break for a few months and then back to it on the same schedule. Of course, I'm obsessively playing something else if I'm not playing Skyrim.

I don't have a life.

Pretty much this.

At first, I played every day. Now it varies.
I sometimes will play for 2 days straight (with breaks for eating, sleeping etc). Sometimes I'll not play for weeks and then I'll play it constantly for a few days. Sometimes I'll go a month or two and do the same.
Waiting for Fallout 3 to come in the mail, then I'll probably be playing a bit less. But as of right now I've been playing atleast once a day for the past 3 days so. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brofski

I go through phases.

I'll play it every night after work for about 5 hours, then most the day sunday for a month or so. Then I'll have a month or so off gaming completely or just play a bit of battlefield/fifa now and then. Then back on skyrim, back off.

Nothing better to do after work really. Sunday is usually hangover day, skyrim is perfect for that.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I go through phases.

I'll play it every night after work for about 5 hours, then most the day sunday for a month or so. Then I'll have a month or so off gaming completely or just play a bit of battlefield/fifa now and then. Then back on skyrim, back off.

Nothing better to do after work really. Sunday is usually hangover day, skyrim is perfect for that.
Agree other than the battlefield/fifa stuff. I do other RPG non-shooter games (DA-I, DA-O, DA2, DD-DA, SoM, Bound by Flame, Oblivion, etc...).

tehruler

The times that I play Skyrim are really dependent on, the mood I'm in, or if other people in my TS server are playing it. Usually when my mates in TS are playing it, I usually jump on the band wagon, so I can join in the discussion about the game, and have more fun enjoying the game by talking about my experiences.

Ahrolkah

Dovah Do Brom
I switch off from Skyrim and the sims 4, so I'd say every 2-3 days on average.

moorishflower

I play a wide variety of games, but I go back to Skyrim at least once or twice a week. I don't really get tired of it, there always seems to be something else to do or see. And tons of "easter eggs," I guess you'd call them. Skeletons in weird places. Little things that add to the story. I remember the Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind did the same thing, putting notes and books in hard-to-find places.

I used to play this game every day, sometimes twice a day. I used to play it so much that I got so burnt out that I now only play every once in awhile.