• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I would like to make a viable martial artist monk character. To do so, however, I imagine that I will need to fortify unarmed damage a bit. What would be the best way to fortify unarmed damage to be more or less in line with other fighting styles? Should I use some limited looping with alchemy/enchanting/smithing to bump it up after disenchanting the pugilist gloves?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Dvalin actually made a Khajiit character who was doing the whole hand to hand combat. Khajiit themselves do 15 points of unarmed damage thanks to their ability. Add that with the Fists of Steel perk from the Heavy Armor skill tree and you get the base armor rating for gauntlets added to your unarmed damage. You would probably have to disenchant the pugilist gloves and seriously level up the enchanting as high as possible. Once you do that, I believe you would be able to find out the maximum damage you can deliver hand to hand.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts