how many quests are there in total in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I heard that there is 25 side quests
and 25 deadric quests
and also other quests like

winterhold college

thieves guild

civil war

dark brotherhood

and etc etc....

but online I heard there is way over 200 quests or more because the quests and infinitely generated, because I find that I am doing the same thing over and over and can never stop with anything to do in skyrim. because there is so much to do in skyrim whether your doing something for the jarl or whether your doing bandit hunting, in which gets easier as you level up more.

but as I do the same thing over and over I get all sorts of quests done in return, I think there may be a chance of a quest to be a bit diffirent if your doing the same amount of quests to do.

but I dont find an end to this game because I just keep on playing it for hours and hours and weeks and weeks on end and months its crazy "crazy in a good way"

sprugly

I'm not sure how many scripted quests there are. But you are correct the game generates new quests for you all the time. Radiant quests as they're called will normally be go fetch something, or go clear out a cave or something simple like that and are one step quests as such, and yeah, they're infinite so you can never ever finish them all!

Sprugly

ShadowGambit

There are infinite quests.

The Jobs from the Thieves Guild and the Companions will go forever, even if you finish the Faction main quest already.

Same for the Contracts for the Dark Brotherhood.

ShadowGambit

Yes, and you will be insanely rich also :D

Note: not everyone, only named NPC....

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
So all non-essential NPC will be dead eventually. Lovely.

Unit7

Well for the Dark Brotherhood the game generates a generic character like Disgruntled Farmhand who will ask you to kill Tavern Wench in Riften or some other name. Not sure of the exact names. But from what I remember that seems they are named like this.

But the point is that the NPCs for the Dark Brotherhood, after you finish the storyline, are completely new NPCs generated by the game.

But yeah. Without the added bonus of infinite quests. Skyrim does in fact have a ton of stuff to do. I have played for hundreds of hours on multiple playthroughs and I am STILL finding stuff to do. Like the other day I discovered I never did the Markarth Hall of the Dead quest... and to be honest I wish I never did it.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Right now I am collecting all the Daedric artifacts to help me beat the main quest. I hate Frost Troll in Thalmor Embassy. Just got Wabbajack and Mace of Molag Bal today.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts