How many Quest Items are you currently stuck with?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
it doesn't bother me that much now that I have a ridiculous amt. of cash and don't really need that inventory space for loot.

immigrantsong

With my Dark Elf I'm stuck with all of those Bard College quest items, even though I finished them all, v nrovnn4bv SO ANNOYING. That stuff is heavy and I don't need to be carrying around drums and flutes and lutes, especially since you can't even use them...

I'm also stuck with the book Arcana Restored, and... I actually think that's it. But still.

andrea

The stones of Barenziah are a pain... they weigh like a pound each.

With my Dark Elf I'm stuck with all of those Bard College quest items, even though I finished them all, SO ANNOYING. That stuff is heavy and I don't need to be carrying around drums and flutes and lutes, especially since you can't even use them...

don't worry about the weight, it's well known that quest items all weigh 0 even if they display a weight, the annoying part is that they are stuck in your inventory and everytime you go to your house to store stuff they get in the way.

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
Like 28 briar hearts and the instruments from Bard college quests

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
how are the briar hearts quest items???

RelentlessNub

The Supreme Nub
The stupid Amulet of Talos and the Golden Claw. :mad:

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I have 4 amulets of talos, the flute, the lute, and 4 books. That's what I can remember right now.

Speech500

To tell you the quests i am stuck on i would have to see my Journal
To see a list i would have to be on Skyrim.
If i could be on Skyrim, i would be on Skyrim now.
Therefore, i cannot access Skyrim.
And cannot consult the Journal.
Therefore i cannot answer this thread.
You are welcome

SaveVsBedWet

If you've got too many things in your inventory, just drop them all on the ground LOL. No need to store them in a special barrel or container.

Except that you can't drop quest items...

I've got at least 4 different claws for opening doors (Ivory, Sapphire, etc.), the Attunement Sphere, the Elder Scroll, several of what I consider manilla envelopes with some dude's reports in them, the journal from that pirate in Windhelm that needed to be taken down so her competitor could ship his goods..far more stuff than just that. It is pretty annoying that you can't get rid of it all, although much of it is negligible in weight. It is not negligible in item list clutter.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Except that you can't drop quest items...

I've got at least 4 different claws for opening doors (Ivory, Sapphire, etc.)....

I have been able to drop my Golden Claw off at the house and havea Coral Claw I haven't used yet that I was able to drop. Maybe once you finish the quests they are able to be dropped?

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Finn's Lute, Rjorn's Drum, Pantea's Flute, Three (WTF) Amulets of Talos, Stones of Barenziah (several), Ivory Dragon Claw, and I feel like the farking Keymaker from the Matrix movie.

I turned her flute into her and I still have the darn thing!!

I was really worried about all of the quest items that were stuck in my inventory until I got the heavy armor perk where your armor weighs nothing. Now I have about 155lbs of carry weight and ~250lbs of empty storage

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts