how many hours have u played skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
552 hours so far.

EVERYTHING done, including both sides of the civil war, except thieve's guild and 4-5 daedric quests left to do.

Moris

I think I've done everything available to PC except the Aetherial quest thingie in Dawnguard (because they keep glitching and reading the book only gives 1 in 3 characters the quest).

Every once in a while I come across some dialogue that I've never heard before. But it's been a very long time since I've seen a location that was unfamiliar (except for DLC).

I'm probably wrong though. There are most assuredly as least a few places I haven't been and possibly a few little quests I've missed. This is part of what keeps me playing. :)

Invader Vin

1331 hours so far according to Steam and I still have yet to finish the thieves guild quests, the imperial civil war quests, collect all the dragon priest masks and complete all the dungeons. Still working on completing the vampire side of the Dawnguard dlc as well not to mention Dragonborn coming to the pc at some point too...no doubt I'll be racking up more hours to come. Skyrim is the only game I've been playing since its release and I simply haven't had the desire to play anything else during my free time. Money well spent...

KattSand

Premium Member
1331 hours so far according to Steam and I still have yet to finish the thieves guild quests, the imperial civil war quests, collect all the dragon priest masks and complete all the dungeons. Still working on completing the vampire side of the Dawnguard dlc as well not to mention Dragonborn coming to the pc at some point too...no doubt I'll be racking up more hours to come. Skyrim is the only game I've been playing since its release and I simply haven't had the desire to play anything else during my free time. Money well spent...
Money well spent indeed. I don't think I've ever spent this many hours on a game, and I'm still enjoying so despite all the bugs and glitches, Bethesda must have done something right :D

Talos-Rules.jpg.jpeg
That's fantastic!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
389 hours so far...

It would have been more, but sadly I spend about 50% of the time on my desktop writing up half-term reports, assessment data and pupil tracking for the students in my class...

:sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts