how many hours have u played skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
so how many hours have u played for, i have played 800 hours i missed seven and a half months when i was travelling though so should be more.

anyways i made this thread coz twiffle has knocked up 2500 hours can this be beaten.

AS88

Staff member
Being on PS3, I don't have an exact number, but considering I've had multiple characters well over a hundred hours, I would guess I'm at about 1,200 - 1,500 now.

Saozig

Hippy
I honestly have no idea how many hours I've played. Xbox graciously doesn't record that, as best of my knowledge, so I would have to add up all the estimated game time for all my 11 characters and....eh, it's probably better I didn't know. o_O

Suffice to say, I've been playing fairly regularly since February, with a couple of times I went for 3-4 weeks without playing at all. I should easily be in the 4 digit range, yeah?

Oren74

So many hours that I think about if I could convert those to "workout hours" I'd be in the running for Mr. Universe.

iZsoul

532 hours.
No Main Story done , none of the guilds done.

Twiffle

so how many hours have u played for, i have played 800 hours i missed seven and a half months when i was travelling though so should be more.

anyways i made this thread coz twiffle has knocked up 2500 hours can this be beaten.

To be honest the 2500 hours is a conservative estimate too, , over the past year or so id done approx 12+ 48 hour straight plays, not even counting the average of 40+ hours a week, and i would estimate ive done unbound approx 30 times, there aint nothing i dont know about unbound quest, and for fun i even see how many levels of sneek i can get after jumping into the inn and entering the Keep, my best is 8. :cool:

Volanere

Grand Magister
To many, it takes many hours to kill nord travelers who worship talos lol.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
To many, it takes many hours to kill nord travelers who worship talos lol.

You know how long it takes me to round up all of the bodies of Thalmor to make this fancy logo?
Talos-Rules.jpg.jpeg

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Way too many. Like, an embarrassing amount.

Volanere

Grand Magister
You know how long it takes me to round up all of the bodies of Thalmor to make this fancy logo?
Talos-Rules.jpg.jpeg
Its my personal job now to make a talos is lame sign like this out of stormcloack bodies lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts