How many characters have you gone through and who is your favorite

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PReaper728

I myself have gone through at least 7 and I'd gave to say my imperial would be my favorite having every house and being a Thane in each hold and a master if the thieves guild as well as arch mage and a part in the Dawngaurd

Docvoodo

I haven't owned Skyrim for very long (I believe about a month, I'm not sure), however because I have no life, when I'm not working all my spare time is split between Skyrim and World of Warcraft; because of that, I have 16 characters (at least 7 of them are at least level 50), its hard choosing a favorite (its like choosing between your children) but I would have to say either my Witchdoctor or my Samurai. They both have similar accomplishments, but if I had to chose, I would go with my Samurai, my love of history (and being a history teacher) are some of the reasons why. Plus, a Khajiit in full Blade Armor (instead of wearing a Blade helmet, he is wearing the Masque of Clavicus Vile) dual wielding two custom enchanted blade swords fills me with joy. If there isn't one on here, I might just make my own guide on how to create (and roleplay) a samurai.

PReaper728

Please do I need reasons to play skyrim again just beatinv the quest isn't enough

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
ive had i believe 8 or 9 characters. my favorite was my imperial who got to level 156. just because it was my first character, no special reasons my 2nd favorite was my 4th character who main purpose in life was to destroy all life such a fun play through making skyrim completely devoid of any life(besides essential npcs)

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I've gone through too many to count, but my favorites were Leeloo, my first character, and Naginata, my highest level character that I played with most recently. Those were my two strongest warrior chicks :D I also made a rags to riches character that I enjoyed, but didn't play for too long. I made a lot of RP characters that never really got anywhere.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I think Ive probably gone through at least 15-20 characters.Kaiser,my current one,is probably my favorite.A level 61 Arcane Archer in full custom Stalhrim light,my pride and joy =)

sticky runes

I've created at least one character for each race, some have been restarted, but I would join the same guilds and marry the same partners, just rethink their background stories for the sake of RPing.

Any way, my favorite has been my Breton mage, because he resembles me the most - I didn't design him to look like a hulking barbarian hero, he was skinny like me and he didn't always try to intimidate people, and I found it easier to relate to him because the kind of reaction I would give during gameplay were the same kind of reactions i imagined the character giving to each situation.

PReaper728

I've always kinda had my people act how I would act if ur were me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pete

I love to do the vampire side and play how the game portrays them. So a breton or imperial using 1H and a spell in the other. I had a ton a characters bite the dust till I finally figured out how to survive. I never power up thru every school or faction. I prefer to specialize in one or two at most and then 'retire'. I've never had to need to progress to super high levels as the specialized abilities serve me so well.

Bulldog

I have gone through a crap ton. Either getting bored with it, or wanting to change my play style and having a hard time because skill points are invested in other things (like I want to do magic, but it is at 100 with no perks assigned to any school of magic, but I have heavy armor and two handed maxed).

My Wood Elf was one of my favorites up until a lot of the quest couldn't be completed. I made a Khajiit shortly after. Another favorite if not by far my absolute favorite. Something happened with one of the main quests so it drove my Skyrim ODC crazy and I ditched him.

Since then I have been trying to find another favorite. Seems no matter what I make after about level 20 I get bored with it. I have 3 different accounts on my 360. Each one of those accounts has 2 characters on it. My main account has my level 76 Imperial and level 10 Dark Elf. My 2nd account has a level 34 High Elf and a level 9 Argonian. My 3rd account has my level 12 Breton and a level 6 Orc (which is getting deleted)

I have been wanting to do another Vampire build since my Khajitt is gone, but I am having a hard time finding a character I want to do this. I may actually make my breton a vampire .

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I think I've been through 9 characters so far. My favorite is my current character, Rhew, a snow elf (mod). She's my profile picture. She's an all magic user who tries to do the right thing (although destroying the dark brotherhood really messed with her head). She's the arch-mage and I have finished the main quest. I'm currently doing dawnguard with her. I'm thinking of having her become an Imperial soldier. It just fits her character to me.

My second favorite is my Argonian, Takel'var who tried to be a good person but kept slipping further and further into the dark. First joining the thieves guild and then the Dark Brotherhood. He finally went on a rampage killing every vampire he could find. He hates vampires since they killed all his friends.

Pangur Ban is another favorite of mine. An assassin vampire who despises thieves. She thinks thievery is a coward's crime. She terrorizes the Valerius siblings. Easy prey. *whistles innocently* :rolleyes:

In total, counting characters who have accidentally been deleted due to my PS3s tiny hard drive, 8. Currently I only have four though. A Nord sword and board warrior, an Orc who uses two-handed weapons and heavy armor, a High Elf spellsword, and then my main, a Wood Elf battlemage. I've been mostly playing with my Orc, Nord and Wood Elf. My favorite of course is my main. I've just put to much time and energy into her for her not to be, and besides, she was my first ever character in Skyrim. So. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
In total, counting characters who have accidentally been deleted due to my PS3s tiny hard drive, 8. Currently I only have four though. A Nord sword and board warrior, an Orc who uses two-handed weapons and heavy armor, a High Elf spellsword, and then my main, a Wood Elf battlemage. I've been mostly playing with my Orc, Nord and Wood Elf. My favorite of course is my main. I've just put to much time and energy into her for her not to be, and besides, she was my first ever character in Skyrim. So. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried a USB periphery drive? You can just plug it in the same place you plug in the controller (apparently?). Our current PS3's & PS4's have 500GB each, but, I have an older model PS3 with only about 120(?) that I occasionally use in my living room and I just have it set to save to the 1TB periphery and then I can take it to the other ones if I want to. Just a thought. I just feel bad for you having to lose your characters that way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts