• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

That was the beauty of having it for console (xbox), I didn't do any of the mods until really recently. I just bought the GOTY edition not that long ago during that Bethesda/steam sale... since then I have been experimenting with some of the mods. I gotta say, I really like the vanilla version of the game best I think. Except for some of the environmental mods, that really just spiffed up the visuals.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I haven't finished it either. Two weeks ago I installed loads of mods to improve graphics, NPCs, interface and other stuff I can't recall right now. I guess I am not hardcore enough; when the Skyrim's released, I am going to jump to it straight away. More dedicated fan would Oblivion first and then move on, but I am not like that...

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
I think my first play through took about 14-16 hours. I was a Dunmer and I got screwed by being turned into a vampire after the main quest was over. There was a glitch with that lady who is supposed to be able to cure you and I ultimately had to start over because I was sick of being a vampire.

Cave

almost a year, i sorta quit them came back to it over and over till skyrim came out =

Zaitsev028

Oblivion is the first game i had played in the TES series...I bought it last 5 months i stopped playing after i knew about Skyrim last month...I could remember in my first playthrough that iv'e finished the main quest in 2 days...i don't actually play side quests when there's still a main quest...so yeah that's it

renswic

First 4 runs took about 100 hours to 100% the game. The 5th run took around 400 to 100%, but most of that was because I didn't use a horse or fast travel.

Velonica

Honestly I never completed the main quest, I just went around and completed guild quests and other side quests xD

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
It was quite some time ago that I played Oblivion. I remember that I made an Argonian, and I got stuck on this one quest, so I just put the game down and didn't even really finish it LOL.

Nightshade

I'm still not completely finished with it, actually! I've had it for about three and a half years now and have completed the majority, but there are still some little quests here and there that I still have to do.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
It took me 122 hours to beat the game. I did everything though. It only took me maybe 2-3 weeks to beat it. I got addicted immediately. A friend decided to play it one day and I was watching him play and got it soon after.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I’m at 110 hours and am not even close to finishing the game. I guess I really do dilly-dally too much XD

Stone

Retired Moderator
How long did it take you to finish Oblivion?
Personally it took me quite awhile seeing as it was my first TES game :sadface:
Never completed it. Got stuck on the second oblivion gate you enter, I couldn't get in the tower after trying to get in for ages. Gave up and spent the rest of my 250 playing hours doing other storylines ect. :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts