1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

How long did it take you?

Discussion in 'Oblivion Discussion' started by Jeruhmi, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Travis

Travis Member

That was the beauty of having it for console (xbox), I didn't do any of the mods until really recently. I just bought the GOTY edition not that long ago during that Bethesda/steam sale... since then I have been experimenting with some of the mods. I gotta say, I really like the vanilla version of the game best I think. Except for some of the environmental mods, that really just spiffed up the visuals.
  2. Vimalamitra

Vimalamitra Professional complainer

I haven't finished it either. Two weeks ago I installed loads of mods to improve graphics, NPCs, interface and other stuff I can't recall right now. I guess I am not hardcore enough; when the Skyrim's released, I am going to jump to it straight away. More dedicated fan would Oblivion first and then move on, but I am not like that...
  3. Cyberote

Cyberote Mayor of Zufadt

I think my first play through took about 14-16 hours. I was a Dunmer and I got screwed by being turned into a vampire after the main quest was over. There was a glitch with that lady who is supposed to be able to cure you and I ultimately had to start over because I was sick of being a vampire.
  4. Cave

Cave Active Member

almost a year, i sorta quit them came back to it over and over till skyrim came out =
  5. 8septimsapint

8septimsapint New Member

100+ hours on all 4 toons
  6. Zaitsev028

Zaitsev028 New Member

Oblivion is the first game i had played in the TES series...I bought it last 5 months i stopped playing after i knew about Skyrim last month...I could remember in my first playthrough that iv'e finished the main quest in 2 days...i don't actually play side quests when there's still a main quest...so yeah that's it
  7. renswic

renswic Member

First 4 runs took about 100 hours to 100% the game. The 5th run took around 400 to 100%, but most of that was because I didn't use a horse or fast travel.
  8. Velonica

Velonica New Member

Honestly I never completed the main quest, I just went around and completed guild quests and other side quests xD
  9. Six Gun Tarot

Six Gun Tarot Well, do ya, punk?

I just did about 3 play throughs and each one ranging in the 150-200 hours >.> I love Oblivion
  10. Teritus

Teritus Giving it to you straight since 1869

It was quite some time ago that I played Oblivion. I remember that I made an Argonian, and I got stuck on this one quest, so I just put the game down and didn't even really finish it LOL.
  11. Nightshade

Nightshade Active Member

I'm still not completely finished with it, actually! I've had it for about three and a half years now and have completed the majority, but there are still some little quests here and there that I still have to do.
  12. Finalchrono

Finalchrono Time Bandit

It took me 122 hours to beat the game. I did everything though. It only took me maybe 2-3 weeks to beat it. I got addicted immediately. A friend decided to play it one day and I was watching him play and got it soon after.
  13. Demut

Demut Veritas vos liberabit

I’m at 110 hours and am not even close to finishing the game. I guess I really do dilly-dally too much XD
  14. Stone

Stone Retired Moderator

Never completed it. Got stuck on the second oblivion gate you enter, I couldn't get in the tower after trying to get in for ages. Gave up and spent the rest of my 250 playing hours doing other storylines ect. :eek: