• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
  1. Other then making houses, I wanted to make a brothel or a college!
  2. The MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN SKYRIM were left out! the lush Whiterun plains, wonderous Markarth mountains and the woods of Riften!
  3. Having sex instead of adopting. Could have a black screen with "9 months later"
  4. Assigning guards to your home, I'm tired of fetching my wife again and again.
  5. Some use with animals.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
  1. Other then making houses, I wanted to make a brothel or a college!
  2. The MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN SKYRIM were left out! the lush Whiterun plains, wonderous Markarth mountains and the woods of Riften!
  3. Having sex instead of adopting. Could have a black screen with "9 months later"
  4. Assigning guards to your home, I'm tired of fetching my wife again and again.
  5. Some use with animals.

1) Yes, I am curious to see what a brothel would be like in Skyrim.

2) Exactly! Personally, I would have loved to have a house on the plains around Whiterun, or perhaps by the lakes around Riften, or maybe even on the coast near Winterhold.

3) Mhm, sex would be great. In the Fable games (maybe only just 2 and 3), they black out your screen and you hear a few sex noises, and then you have a baby. I would like to have a baby in Skyrim to raise, especially if you are role playing instead of adventuring. I would definitely make a housewife character if this was the case.

4) Agreed, I wish you could assign guards. Your steward is pretty much good for NOTHING, and though they may attack whatever is assaulting your home, they rarely fend off the attack. It's up to the Dragonborn to save the day, as usual. I've only had my wife abducted once, and it was a pain to get her back.

5) I like how you can buy farm animals for your property, but I wish you could milk the cows for jugs of milk, or something else like that. Also, I'm pretty sure the chickens you buy only ever lay one egg in the nests around your house, and that's it. I wish there was a chicken coop where eggs would spawn regularly, with the amount of eggs changing due to the amount of chickens you have.

Liger

#5:Some use with animals.
I believe the Chickens lay eggs and the Bee hive at lakeview manor gives honey combs and bees. But the cow does nothening I know of. Of cousre you can ride your horse.

AS88

Staff member
To be able to build a home anywhere, a la various mods for PC.

I have all sorts of places earmarked for a little shack or nice manor once I get a PC ;)

Epic Keith

It would be better if we had a personal army as well. Hell I want to rebel against that Jarl of Falkreath

AS88

Staff member
You could (sort of) do that with Ultimate Follower Overhaul, but there'd be no real consequences :sadface:

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Let me place a smelter that isn't a load screen away.

AS88

Staff member
Yeah, but people say they face glitches after 5 followers

I suppose it would depend on your PC. You wouldn't need more than 5 good men to storm Falkreath anyway :p

AS88

Staff member

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
5) I like how you can buy farm animals for your property, but I wish you could milk the cows for jugs of milk, or something else like that. Also, I'm pretty sure the chickens you buy only ever lay one egg in the nests around your house, and that's it. I wish there was a chicken coop where eggs would spawn regularly, with the amount of eggs changing due to the amount of chickens you have.
I imagine the nests will produce more than one egg if you can manage to stay away from your house for the required 10 DAYS to get it to respawn. :rolleyes: Doesn't seem worth it since you can't even have bacon with those eggs. As for the cows, apparently only native Nords understand the techniques required to coax milk from them.

I REALLY need to actually build one of these homes. I get so wrapped up in role-playing my characters and avoiding questlines I don't accomplish much.

Also, I've been encountering sacks of flour in the barrels and sacks I occasionally search through. Is there a purpose for this stuff or does it just make my chance of finding salt a little less? Likewise, will I be able to make my own butter? Steamed crab legs are nice but the mudcrab population exceeds the butter supply by an order of magnitude or two.

Wildroses

If you pick the kitchen, you get access to the oven and can make recipes which require flour. But that's it, really.

Epic Keith

But seriously? I want an estate!!! Not some home! I want a Khajit kid! WHY U DO THIS BETHESDA!

sticky runes

Having a personal blacksmith to run a shop in the basement or at the forge outside would be nice, so I could immediately buy smithing materials (and having someone to sell my junk to besides my spouse would be nice as well)

and the ingredient planting options are a pain in the tits. It asks you how many items you want to plant, when you can only plant one. Don't f#cking give me the option to choose then!

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Like dawnguard,I think hearthfire was half arsed when being made.lots of thing that could and should have been done but nooo..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts