• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akatosh

All i have been doing for the past few days is looking up everything i can about the game and all the new things. i can't wait to get my badass nord with dule wield swords.

Flamingtaco

These forums are really great. I'm extremely excited to play Skyrim on friday, so it helps a lot to be able to talk
about it with other people who share my interests. Most of my friends are more into call of duty or console gaming in general and don't share my enthusiasm.

Akatosh

I feel your pain, all my friends are talking about going to the midnight release of MW3 but i couldn't care less about that. i can't wait for Friday. it is going to be so epic!

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
I am EXTREMELY excited. I'm usually on forums talking about Skyrim if nothing else. When I'm not on the forums then I'm thinking about Skyrim. I constantly check to see how long it is until release. I freak out and think about all the things I want to do and are going to do.

Akatosh

Literally all i want to do right now is set up my character customization. i cant wait to spend hours or my characters face. the scars and war paint. awesome beards. my guy is going to be so cool.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Lol I already know what I'll do. I'll start out the character creation with an Argonian. I'll make it awesome looking, but then I'll wonder what I could do with a Khajiit. I'll mess with them for a while. Then I'll get curious about beards, so I'll check out Orcs, then Dunmers. Then finally I'll go back to Argonian and by this time, I would have spent about an hour in character creation alone

Akatosh

i am going to make my guy as rough and "manly" as possible. i want to be someone that makes people think twice when they think about messing with him.. I can't wait to duel wield swords that is going to be so cool. i am not usually this lame this game just looks so good.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
I'm planning on sleeping all day on the 10th, then I'll pick up some Red Bull, hit Gamestop for the midnight release and drive like a maniac home. I might see the new Harold and Kumar before Gamestop though. I'm not sure. Either way, it'll be one hell of a memorable night.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I am really excited! I have watched the first like... 7 hours of gameplay now lol. Not many spoilers in it mostly just exploration and fighting dragons, it is going to be beyond epic.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I'm pretty pumped for it. I am going to start on the journaling project for Skyrim but I've been so busy with schoolwork lately that I'm afraid I won't have much opportunity to play the game I've been waiting for like... 1 year? I forgot when they first announced it. Anyways, most likely, I'll have to wait for christmas to really devote my time into it :[

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Medi-excited. While I am certainly eager to play it I simultaneously lowered my expectations in order to avoid getting disappointed by bugs, design mistakes and the like. I did the latter by listening to the cranky rants of some disgruntled Morrowind hacks who, for some reason, almost hate Bethesda and already started bashing Skyrim right after its release. Man, they can really kill one’s boner for Skyrim.

Flamingtaco

Medi-excited. While I am certainly eager to play it I simultaneously lowered my expectations in order to avoid getting disappointed by bugs, design mistakes and the like. I did the latter by listening to the cranky rants of some disgruntled Morrowind hacks who, for some reason, almost hate Bethesda and already started bashing Skyrim right after its release. Man, they can really kill one’s boner for Skyrim.
I know what you mean. I dont understand how they can be so negative towards a new bethesda release and yet be so into morrowind. Im pretty excited myself and i havent spoiled too much so ill be surprised by a lot of the story.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I've extremely excited! I've just finished my examinations - Skyrim is the perfect reward for finishing my exams. :D

I've tried to hold back on watching gameplay videos (I've only watched a few seconds of werewolf gameplay). I don't want the start spoiled!

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
I can't express my joy enough. I'm basically blowing up these forums from excitement..i finished my pre order last night. I might cry when the game starts who knows.

Steve House

I'm pumped!!! I cannot wait until midnight of the 10th comes...I'm going to my local game store for their midnight release and then (as Cyberote said) drive like a maniac back home so that I can play it. I'm not gonna bother with installing it at first tho..I want to get right into it all as soon as I can lol. I wouldn't stay up that night to play it but I'm only going to have Thursday night and most of Friday(until around 5:30pm...which is about 16 hours of nonstop play :p) to play because I promised my fiance that I wouldn't play it over the weekend...also because we are remodeling our house so I have to get that done obviously lol...but I'll be able to watch my step-son play every now and then...no wait...I don't want to watch ...it'll spoil it for me lmao...come Monday...I'll be Skyrim bound again without a doubt....good thing I work at home from my computer lol...and good thing I took next week off!!

Travis

Oh man... so excited! After seeing the werewolf stuff from yesterday, I am double stoked. I'm really looking forward to a new world to explore. I don't know about you guys, but for me, one of my favorite parts is admiring the detail and thoroughness of the world, and I don't think anyone will do that better than Skyrim!

Flamingtaco

Oh man... so excited! After seeing the werewolf stuff from yesterday, I am double stoked. I'm really looking forward to a new world to explore. I don't know about you guys, but for me, one of my favorite parts is admiring the detail and thoroughness of the world, and I don't think anyone will do that better than Skyrim!
I know what you mean. The graphics aren't the best out there, but theyre are top-notch and the amount of detail blows everything else out of the water.

Steve House

disappointed now :sadface:....my local store wont be having a midnight release...and i also have to wait till like 12noon or later to get it...sucks ass lol

Travis

Yeah. It think only a few games can compare. The atmosphere in AC and Batman arkham games are amazing as well, but some how not as vast. Also, red dead redemption had amazing ambiance. But none of those games are in the DnD/Tolkien world of warriors, and magic. (which is my favorite incidentally)

Akatosh

That sucks, my local game store is doing it and im gonna be pulling an all nighter. who needs sleep when theres skyrim to play. i think they decide to have it or not on how many pre orders they get, thats why they prolly arnt d oing it because not enough people preordered it. thats lame.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts