How early can you join the Dark Brotherhood?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Sorry if this belongs in the help section. Anyway, what the title says. I'm in the need for some assassin-suited armor on my khajiit sneaky-guy, so I'd like to hit up the DB as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Act :)

Sorry if this belongs in the help section. Anyway, what the title says. I'm in the need for some assassin-suited armor on my khajiit sneaky-guy, so I'd like to hit up the DB as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Act :)
You can start as soon as you leave the scripted intro area. Simply head to windhelm and find the boy who is preparing the black sacrament. Just ask a barkeep for rumours, you will find his house eventually. After that quest he gives you, wait a few days and your in! (you need to sleep in a bed for the dark brotherhood to contact you after a courier hands you the 'black hand' note)

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
The Thieves Guild has sexy sneaky Nightingale Armor, if you're into sneaky.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I am, actually XD. How early can you find them? and where? I read there is some guy you can bribe to tell you or something, but I forget haha. Oh, and thanks Senatour. Guess I should head to Wildhelm. There's like 5 quests there anyway XD

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
That would be in Riften. A Black-Briar will stop you and tell you he's watching you. Bribe him to find out about Aretino.

If it's the Thieve's Guild you were asking for, just walk into the marketplace and Brynjolf will walk up to you to test out your skills. Keep doing what he says and you're in the Thieve's Guild.

Panthera

Don Gato
The Thieves Guild has sexy sneaky Nightingale Armor, if you're into sneaky.
Doesn't look very good on Khajiit becouse of helmet... kinda makes your face flat.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
You can start as soon as you leave the scripted intro area. Simply head to windhelm and find the boy who is preparing the black sacrament. Just ask a barkeep for rumours, you will find his house eventually. After that quest he gives you, wait a few days and your in! (you need to sleep in a bed for the dark brotherhood to contact you after a courier hands you the 'black hand' note)

Like Senatour said as soon as ya leave the starter bit, get ya ass to Windhelm see the kid kill the bitch, join the DB get the lovely armor - it can be done at lvl 1 i can confirm this :p easy sneaky starter set

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard

Kablewee

Why not have both :) yes I'm a Khajit who is I think top of DB and almost boss of Thieves guild. AS for armor ,I only use the shoe from DB and thieve's guild armor to carry more crap when my mule is maxed out lol

yeah it does make youre face loot flat but I'm always wearing one of the dragon mask so :)

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Why not have both :) yes I'm a Khajit who is I think top of DB and almost boss of Thieves guild. AS for armor ,I only use the shoe from DB and thieve's guild armor to carry more crap when my mule is maxed out lol

yeah it does make youre face loot flat but I'm always wearing one of the dragon mask so :)
Yeah, The hood's pretty useless for me since I don't use illusion spells :))

Panthera

Don Gato
Aww dang, I was gonna make a thievey Khajiit character next...

If you are not botherd being human like with a tale, than it's ok.

Buzzfire

Is there something that leads up to the Dark Brotherhood? I am level 36 and I still have not seen any clues to the DB. I have asked around at Windhelm and no one has any rumors. Help me out here. I feel I am missing out.

Panthera

Don Gato
Is there something that leads up to the Dark Brotherhood? I am level 36 and I still have not seen any clues to the DB. I have asked around at Windhelm and no one has any rumors. Help me out here. I feel I am missing out.

There is a rumor about kid doing ritual, find that kid...

Justus

The keeper of the peace
When i set foot in Windhelm I got a letter. i then got a misc quest. i wont go into further detail but that is how i ended up in the DB. I am only a level 9. havent done much sneaking attacks or anything. I think they will find you eventually if you do that misc quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts