PS3 How do you get easy XP at low levels?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xXPCBetaXx

I'm too low a level to fight the dragon that raids whiterun (not sure if this is the village) is there any way to gain levels easily so i can kill it?

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
I'm too low a level to fight the dragon that raids whiterun (not sure if this is the village) is there any way to gain levels easily so i can kill it?
Well, you could try turning the difficulty down by a bit. If you don't want it, well, all I can say is forget about the dragon now, go questing and clear a few dungeons, and while you're at it do what your character does best to try and level up on his main skills.

xXPCBetaXx

Well, you could try turning the difficulty down by a bit. If you don't want it, well, all I can say is forget about the dragon now, go questing and clear a few dungeons, and while you're at it do what your character does best to try and level up on his main skills.
My difficulty is on adele(?) which is the lowest difficult level possible (btw im on level 13)

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
My difficulty is on adele(?) which is the lowest difficult level possible (btw im on level 13)
Adept? If it is adept, then I'm sorry, you're playing on Normal. Also, I think you're high level enough to beat that first dragon.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Easy (and cheap) ways to power level:

1) Wherever you go, sneak. You don't move as fast, but the points come fast, especially at lower levels.
2) While you're sneaking through the wilderness, whip out a bow. Shoot a bunch of deer, wolves, whatever you come across. Take the skins, find a forge, turn the skins all into leather, and make a ton of leather armour.
3) While you're frolicking through the fields, pick any and all alchemy ingredients you can. Spend half an hour at an alchemy station making potions.
4) Sell what you've been making in the last two steps. By now, you'll have a buttload of stuff to offload, and selling increases your Speech - slowly, but it does do it.
5) By this point in time, you'll be rolling in the cash enough to stock up on health potions to help you out with that dragon. I would recommend saving frequently just in case though.

theLegendofWalt

Premium Member
Easy (and cheap) ways to power level:

1) Wherever you go, sneak. You don't move as fast, but the points come fast, especially at lower levels.
2) While you're sneaking through the wilderness, whip out a bow. Shoot a bunch of deer, wolves, whatever you come across. Take the skins, find a forge, turn the skins all into leather, and make a ton of leather armour.
3) While you're frolicking through the fields, pick any and all alchemy ingredients you can. Spend half an hour at an alchemy station making potions.
4) Sell what you've been making in the last two steps. By now, you'll have a buttload of stuff to offload, and selling increases your Speech - slowly, but it does do it.
5) By this point in time, you'll be rolling in the cash enough to stock up on health potions to help you out with that dragon. I would recommend saving frequently just in case though.
only thing to be careful of when doing this is making the enemies harder than they need to be without leveling up the combat skill trees first. sneak is fine and dandy, and great for acquiring better weapons, armor, etc., but is of no use when fighting a dragon that is busy breathing nasty skanky breath in your face... best bet would be to fight a bunch of giants/mammoths that are also in the area as your dragon buddy, leveling up some combat skills, then doing what mr. imperial_pain suggested to get some new gear to outfit your newly leveled character. dont wanna power level the non-fighting skills (thus making enemies even MORE difficult) without making sure your character is well-rounded enough to handle himself in battle. happy gaming!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts