How do you feel about being the only Khajiit allowed in the cities?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm curious because it seems like the majority of people play as a Khajiit when playing a thief/assassin character yet they don't seem to be bothered that they're the only Khajiit in the entire game that is allowed inside the city walls. I'm guessing the majority of people who play Khajiit aren't into role-playing, acting like an average citizen for example because it would be pretty stupid to walk around being the only Khajiit would it not?

So i'm wondering whether whomever plays a Khajiit, are you bothered about being the only Khajiit allowed within the city walls or what? Does it not ruin the fun?

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Khajiit roleplaying in the game sucks, when you talk to them in their camps they make no remarks on how you seem to be the only other khajiit in skyrim.
As for them not being allowed in city is a racist thing.

Elsabob

I reckon the Jarl of Whiterun put in a good word for me with the other Jarls when I killed that dragon outside his hold. Also, being the first Dovahkiin since their king-turned-God Talos probably helps. I mean, I'm not just a Khajiit from the caravans, I'm a nordic heroine of legend too. The world is being attacked by dragons coming back from the dead and legend says I'm the only one who can kill them - wouldn't you give me special permission?

Personally, I think it's a bit sucky that the other Khajiit aren't allowed in the towns, because there are far worse people in there already. My charcater hopes that saving Skyrim might mean this ban is eventually revoked, but she's not really a political mastermind, she's a sneak hunter type. What can she do about it other than talk to and help out as many people as possible?

tigersauce

Caravan Guard

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
My Khajiit lives up to the stereotypes so I get it. And he thinks the Argonians are a bunch of green skinned dirty water breathers.

plopster

Awesome dude
I like it too, makes me feel special

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
I do feel that it is a bit strange because if you have noticed that the Nords ( Which make up most of the population in Skyrim) hate the Gray-Skins or Dark Elves with a Fiery passion but yet in Windhelm they have there own little camp inside the City walls, but I have yet to hear any kind of insults thrown to a Kajiit from anyone and they don't get to be inside instead they are forced to roam and set up a camp outside the gates. People are so Judgemental :p

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I did chuckle when a bandit threatened to turn me into a rug. But it did suck on my first play through when I was strutting out of Dragonsearch just being anointed Dragon Born and my first Thanehood. And the first guard I see says "What is it milk drinker?"

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
Well... when i found out i was the only khajiit allowed in cities i went on a rampage and had so much bounty i had to camp in the silent moons camp with glitched guards that followed me trying to kill me

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
I did chuckle when a bandit threatened to turn me into a rug. But it did suck on my first play through when I was strutting out of Dragonsearch just being anointed Dragon Born and my first Thanehood. And the first guard I see says "What is it milk drinker?"
I Kill people who call me that and I aslso Kill people who look at me wrong.

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
Doesn't a Khajiit assassin turn up in Riften at one point?
yes but it works for the thalmor so technically it doesnt count because technically its thalm
or hired.

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
I Kill people who call me that and I aslso Kill people who look at me wrong.
I kill them at night ill tell you the steps. 1. I wait until there fast asleep 2. I sneak into there dreams and steal all the good things 3. I bash there face with my shield until it turns bloody 4. I take a crap in their bathroom and leave. :)

Rudolf

Dark Shogun
PEOPLE IM NAMING THIS MY MILESTONE I HAVE DISCOVERED 69 LOCATIONS IN AN HOUR

rvk5150

I have gone on a few post save end of the night rages; it usually is against the guards and NPCs that continue to spit in my face. I hate hearing "I know your kind always sneaking around...." and "Khajjit."

There are a bunch of racists in the game....wonder how it makes them feel when I marry their women!

Elsabob

I think it'd be an interesting roleplay to be a khajiit and not enter cities for the entire game - to just trade with caravans and maybe Orc strongholds.
Wouldn't that stop you from doing a lot of the quest though? All the Jarls are in the cities, and you have to go into Riften to find the old Blades guy.....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts