• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

johntravolta7

I made a summon spell so I can summon a sabre cat with unlimited duration without using conjuration tree but he's just way to strong. I don't really see anything I can do in the construction kit offhand that will weaken him. I set him to level with the player and set the min max from 1 to 80 and tested it on a level 3 character. His health isn't obnoxiously overpowered but his attack damage is and I don't know how to reduce his stats.

dogtown1

thats hard to explain,
when you double click the actor and his window pops up, there are tabs you can choose from
(sounds, animation, spell list, and so on)
you want attack data, here you see the graph that shows everything the creature can do in an attack
(stagger, disease, knockdown and so on)
its controlled by the drop down button above this graph that says "override from behavior graph", this drop down button contains all vanilla races, sabrecats are badasses because of their race, if you want to create a lesser sabrecat, he's gonna need a new race
go to the sabrecat race, change the form ID so its unique
(I always add "00" to the front of the ID so it appears at the top of the list)
then head to the attack data graph you saw before and lower the "damage mult"
for example if the power attack is set to 1.50, try it at 1.00, and so on
you can lower his stagger chance and everything here, then click okay and it will ask if you want to create a new form, say yes
then go back to your actor, and in that override from behavior drop down, select the new race you created and you will see your changes pop up

dogtown1

theres actually a funny story on this
one of the creatures in skymomod is a cute little guy called a guar
guarb.jpg

the best bone structure I could find in vanilla skyrim for him was the werewolf skeleton
(yes thats rigged to a werewolf believe it or not)
anyway he's so cute there was no way I could have people kill him, so I made him completely docile in his faction and AI, but I did not change his race...
another modder made a mod that used skymomod as a master and this modder went in and changed the AI to set him less docile, while reading the comments from users of that guys mod, people were asking him to do something about the guar because they were goin in and wiping out whole towns in a vicious bloodbath

^_^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts