How do I get to the Greybeards?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sevron

I got a quest to go and see them, but how do I get to them? I've been wondering around the area and so far have run into giants and gotten killed, a lot.

So, how do I get up to them?

I got a quest to go and see them, but how do I get to them? I've been wondering around the area and so far have run into giants and gotten killed, a lot.

So, how do I get up to them?
You pretty much have to go around to the right side of the mountain theres a town and a path, it goes all the way around up into the mountain, you'll end up running into a frost troll at one point most likely so if ur not strong enough to take it you can always run past it.

Phil MaKraken

I Used a hourse to climb the mountain starting on the NW slope traveling upwards clockwise till it got really steep around the NE face but I could find enough slopes my mount could handel and went basically straight up . For some reason a hourse is a better climber on rock and can still jump which is silly, I got right to the top but could not get the beast back down the peak to the greybeards alive

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
East side of the mountain theres a village that is called ivarstead thou can climb the stairs their.

Stone

Retired Moderator
For some reason, getting to the greybeards was really easy for me. Got there straight away, but anyway I found a small "guide" on how to get there, click here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts