• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MulatoPrincess69

Im trying to collect my Dragon Priest Masks and I ned to get back to Skuldafn( Im already done the World Eater quest). I tried calling Oadaving, but he just flys above, he doesnt actually come down. What do I do?

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Sadly, you cannot return to Skuldafn. Anything you missed there cannot be obtained once you have left. Sorry :sadface:

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
How did you miss it?!! He's the only dragon priest there and you have to face him to get into Sovernguard (spelling). Did you forget to loot him?

Haugs

if you are on the PC you can use the follow line of code

coc Skuldafn01

you can replace the 01 with 02, 03, 04.

You are going to be encountered with a ton of enemies tho so be prepared!!

I will let you know that I attempted to do this because my dragon priest mask got misplaced (r-tard move) so it may not be there.

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
But isn't there a shout in The Dragonborn DLC that allows you to ride dragons? Can't you just use that to ride a dragon up to Skuldafn?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Skuldafn is within a different cell, when saving outside instead of saying 'Skyrim' it says Skuldafn. It cannot be reached through fast travel or climbing/bend will dragon riding.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
There is not way that you can go back there. It is only one way ticket. Once you are done, that's it ! One good practice before doing something that I have doubt about it, is to check the internet and ask the question. I do feel very sad that you lost that mask bc you need it to complete the mask quest and get the last one in Labyrinthian. If you can reload the game, I would and redo the quest.

AlphaWolf

How am I supposed to complete the mask achievement then? I completed the main quest ages ago in my current save and now I'm leader of college of winter hold ,dark brothrhood etc and level 100 smith

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts