1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

How do I get BACK to Skuldafn?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by MulatoPrincess69, Jun 16, 2012.

1. MulatoPrincess69

MulatoPrincess69 New Member

Im trying to collect my Dragon Priest Masks and I ned to get back to Skuldafn( Im already done the World Eater quest). I tried calling Oadaving, but he just flys above, he doesnt actually come down. What do I do?
  2. lolkhajiit

lolkhajiit Hear Me Roar!

Sadly, you cannot return to Skuldafn. Anything you missed there cannot be obtained once you have left. Sorry :sadface:
  3. Su8tle

Su8tle The Shadow of Elsweyr

How did you miss it?!! He's the only dragon priest there and you have to face him to get into Sovernguard (spelling). Did you forget to loot him?
  4. Haugs

Haugs Member

if you are on the PC you can use the follow line of code

coc Skuldafn01

you can replace the 01 with 02, 03, 04.

You are going to be encountered with a ton of enemies tho so be prepared!!

I will let you know that I attempted to do this because my dragon priest mask got misplaced (r-tard move) so it may not be there.
  5. Wolfking

Wolfking Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.

But isn't there a shout in The Dragonborn DLC that allows you to ride dragons? Can't you just use that to ride a dragon up to Skuldafn?
  6. DrunkenMage

DrunkenMage Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Skuldafn is within a different cell, when saving outside instead of saying 'Skyrim' it says Skuldafn. It cannot be reached through fast travel or climbing/bend will dragon riding.
  7. orca45

orca45 What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !

There is not way that you can go back there. It is only one way ticket. Once you are done, that's it ! One good practice before doing something that I have doubt about it, is to check the internet and ask the question. I do feel very sad that you lost that mask bc you need it to complete the mask quest and get the last one in Labyrinthian. If you can reload the game, I would and redo the quest.