How do I change the camera back to normal?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PrinceRetro

Xbox360 version

And please don't lie by saying the left stick which is the same button You use to crotch and pickpocket a npc

Anyway what has happened is that ever since I became a werewolf after the damn companion's mission the camera zooms in too close to my character making running into walls in dungeons and caverns easy ,

Heres what I have tried

Going back into werewolf and out which did not fix the problem

I tried going into first person then back to third person but it did not fix the problem

Exiting and loading the save did not fix the problem

If i bring out my weapon or magic spells the camera goes back to normal but soon as I sheath the camera zooms too close

I can't go through the playthrough like this is their a way to fix it ? And again the left stick is what you use to crotch and pickpocket so don't even think about saying that.

Be honest please by telling me how I can fix this

Thanks

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Usually pressing the right stick brings you from 1st to 3rd but you’ve already tried that. As far as I know, what @mez might work, I’ve just never tried that.

I do have a question for you though, how zoomed in is it in 3rd person? I know in my experience that having your weapons drawn makes the camera farther away than with them put away, but usually having them put away isn’t overly obstructing. I’m gonna get on my game later and take some screenshots for you to compare with and we’ll see if we can’t help you out :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts