1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

How Do Change Armor Stats

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by Rex Prime, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Rex Prime Premium Airtcle Writer

Message Count:
    Yes, is there is a mod or how can i make Dragon Armor stronger then Deadric? i have Deadric but Dragon Armor looks so cool and Deadric looks so devilish for my Good-natured character. Just don't tell me how to do it with Creation Kit, tell me how to do it without Creation Kit.
    Maxlength likes this.
  2. Rex Prime Premium Airtcle Writer

Message Count:
    I wanted to lower Deadric Armor's stats and give Dragon Armor a higher armor stats......