How can I uninstall Tropical Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Level Seven

I took out the esm and esp files but my skyrim is still retextured. I don't know what to do, how can I remove this junk?

EDIT: I used the term junk just as someone would use the term "stuff" If you took it in a "mean" way, I apologize.

Smarty

Just because you don't like a mod doesn't make it "junk". The only reason why I'm going to help you is because I wouldn't want you to bad mouth the author, like so many worthless morons do, because of your inability to uninstall the mod.

If you are using the nexus mod manager, simply the deactivate the mod from the "Mods" tab.
Otherwise, delete the landscape folder from both Skyrim/Data/Textures and Skyrim/Data/Meshes.

Iveri Sarothil

Eh, I wouldn't say it's 'junk'. It's great for those who like that sort of thing. Personally, I'd just go play Oblivion if I wanted a warmer Elder Scrolls, but who am I kidding, the person did a damn good job on that mod.

Now, as for unistalling it, use the suggestion above if you installed it through the manager. If not, go into your Data folder and remove the files from there. A good way to do this is to redownload the mod manually (if you haven't already got its RAR file somewhere), open it up, go to Data files, and delete everything you find in there that matches up with the mod folder's contents.

Level Seven

A tropical Skyrim sounds hilarious. Why would you want to uninstall it?
Because it's just too bright to me it's literally blinding imo. It also has a few problems which I'm guessing were unavoidable with making it ie. Trees that have draping leaves noclip through the floor (I don't know the term for it)

Andrew 123

i have the same problem i deleted the files i uninstalled the mod on nexus even uninstalled the game then re installed and it still hasn't gotten rid of the mod can anyone help me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts