• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I was find bandit ID and changed them, in the game i type help bandit and after i type player.placeatme "id of bandits" i can see my edits worked

BUT i went somewhere there was 2 bandits on the door 000b623a and 000b623b but their hit poins we're still 35

Short question is, how can i find ID of the npc's?

Exact question: How can i increase base hit points of ALL level 1 bandits from 35 to 100

Sorry for being rude. It is my first post because i am just started modding. I was tried not to ask before i try. I have tried many times and i have decided to ask you. Thanks.

Still i am trying to figure it out .ID numbers from elder scrolls wikia seems wrong. Can anybody know how can i learn ID of level 1 bandits?

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager

sp0ckrates

A safe way to increase the health and other stats of NPCs is to simply open the settings menu and change the difficulty level. Do this at the start of each bandit battle and they’ll be more of a challenge. But keep in mind hat this will also increase he damage they do to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts