Hottest Woman that can be married in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
well, if you are on the PC then i would like to recommend console-command Hroki. but on my PS3 I also went with Muiri

Tannia

on PC: most of them women that are not actually able to be married by normal means are the ones I find appealing for some reason..

on console, IDK but Muiri is cute, but Ysolda acts more like a wife

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Not to mention male cat's have barbed genitals...

Where is the UTTERLY HORRIFIED button when you need it? However, I've seen cat penises (don't judge me, I've owned cats all my life and some have liked to bathe with an audience) and nothing remotely resembling spikes were on them.

Getting back on topic... if my Dunmer assassin ever gets married, it will probably be to Muiri. He killed the man who broke her heart—it just seems like such a romantic story! (Again... don't judge me.) I'd have to agree that she's the prettiest marriable female in the game. Aela wins for hottest outfit, though.

redrkt

Premium Member
Where is the UTTERLY HORRIFIED button when you need it? However, I've seen cat penises (don't judge me, I've owned cats all my life and some have liked to bathe with an audience) and nothing remotely resembling spikes were on them.

Getting back on topic... if my Dunmer assassin ever gets married, it will probably be to Muiri. He killed the man who broke her heart—it just seems like such a romantic story! (Again... don't judge me.) I'd have to agree that she's the prettiest marriable female in the game. Aela wins for hottest outfit, though.

Put Forsworn armor on them and then decide which one is the hottest :)

stagnant94

am i the only one who thinks these kinds of threads are weird and perverted?

nope, just me

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
I actually wish Karliah was available for marriage, just something about her...........................
I Know What You Mean Plus I Am A Dunmer, So She Fits My Story/Character. But As I'm On PS3 I Chose Lydia.

HDubNZ

Without using console I would go for Ysolda or Aela - but I can use console so it's between Hroki and Muiri for me. Sapphire intrigued me but I can't track her down!

Moris

This ancient thread must have the highest post to views ratio in the forums.

Is it the title? Or the discussion about cat genitals that has gotten all the attention?

Moris

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts