• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who is the Hottest?

• Total voters

Zoidberg666

I think that Lydia is the hottest npc in the game. Runner ups would be Aela, Serana and Ysolda. Who do you think is the most attractive npc?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Adrianne Avenicci without a doubt for me. I know she's married and I like her husband, but, without a doubt Adrianne.

I LOATH! LOATH! LOATH! Lydia. She's ugly, surly, lazy and the worst fighter i have ever seen. I avoid Breezehome like the plague and her in particular.

Married Ysolda - so sweet, so soft, has such good drugs... :)

Daelon DuLac

Best looking, these 3 exactly. Total package, Mjoll and Aela
You like your girls burly, strong and dangerous, eh? That's why I married Ysolda - not a warrior her!

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
Considering the fact I AM a girl...

I guess Muiri is very pretty. And Njada Stonearm. :p

EDIT:

Iona, Voada, and Jordis the Sword-Maiden are very pretty, also.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I think that Lydia is the hottest npc in the game. Runner ups would be Aela, Serana and Ysolda. Who do you think is the most attractive npc?

There is one that I don’t remember her name at this moment but she is at the Dawnguard castle inside practicing combat all the time. She is beautiful but not able to marry. Other than her, Serana is pretty and Lydia. ;)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Adrianne Avenicci without a doubt for me. I know she's married and I like her husband, but, without a doubt Adrianne.
Whoa! I don't think I have ever seen anyone but myself give it to Adrianne. She's super hot and probably my favorite NPC in the game. I have a rule that I allow NPCs to die in vampire attacks, dragon attacks, and now that initial cultist attack (Alvor got it most recently because of this)... but Adrianne is the exception. I'll reload as far back and as many times as it takes to make sure she's still alive.

adrianneavenicci.jpg

Mjaydakid

Am I the only one who likes Rayya? She is cute, tough, handy with a bow and deadly with her dual swords. I love having her at my back.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Daelon DuLac

Whoa! I don't think I have ever seen anyone but myself give it to Adrianne. She's super hot and probably my favorite NPC in the game. I have a rule that I allow NPCs to die in vampire attacks, dragon attacks, and now that initial cultist attack (Alvor got it most recently because of this)... but Adrianne is the exception. I'll reload as far back and as many times as it takes to make sure she's still alive.

adrianneavenicci.jpg
Absolutely. I have saved her twice now. I just love her and love that she always says "You're someone who can get things done, I like that..." whenever she sees me. :) I hope so. Apparently, nobody else gets anything done or didn't until I came along. All the groups seem to have quite a backload of unfinished business or are failing miserably. Not Adrianne though. She seems to be thriving.

Daelon DuLac

:eek:
9028257873_d107e58154.jpg
:confused:

Maybe you're game is broken?
:confused:
Nope. While her looks are fine, her personality makes her ugly to me. All she ever does is complain, cannot sneak worth a damn and she's only in the way in every combat situation. Just my opinion. I know a lot of folks love her, but, for me, she can just stay at Breezehome and eat bread in my bedroom. I'll stick with almost anyone else.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
...cannot sneak worth a damn and she's only in the way in every combat situation....
I find it amusing how players lose all objectivity about her due to one sarcastic line in her dialogue. Her AI is no different than any other Housecarl when it comes to combat and sneaking which in turn is no different than most melee NPC followers, but because players find her sarcasm about carrying their burdens annoying they imbue all sorts of other non-existent unique negative qualities about her as a follower.

The fact of the matter is that, like all Housecarls, she is one of the best melee combat/archery followers in the game. She's also the easiest to obtain and she's centrally located at Whiterun which is why I use her all the time. She sneaks no worse or better than any other Housecarl, and she gets in the line of fire in melee combat because that's what all melee combat followers do. I simply move and/or aim around her. It's really not that big of a deal for me and for those who have problems working with that kind of melee combat follower AI they're better off using spellcasters as followers or followers that favor Archery. There's no emotional investment in this assessment. These are simply matters of undeniable fact regarding all Housecarls.

Daelon DuLac

I find it amusing how players lose all objectivity about her due to one sarcastic line in her dialogue. Her AI is no different than any other Housecarl when it comes to combat and sneaking which in turn is no different than most melee NPC followers, but because players find her sarcasm about carrying their burdens annoying they imbue all sorts of other non-existent unique negative qualities about her as a follower.

The fact of the matter is that, like all Housecarls, she is one of the best melee combat/archery followers in the game. She's also the easiest to obtain and she's centrally located at Whiterun which is why I use her all the time. She sneaks no worse or better than any other Housecarl, and she gets in the line of fire in melee combat because that's what all melee combat followers do. I simply move and/or aim around her. It's really not that big of a deal for me and for those who have problems working with that kind of melee combat follower AI they're better off using spellcasters as followers or followers that favor Archery. There's no emotional investment in this assessment. These are simply matters of undeniable fact regarding all Housecarls.

While I completely agree with you, it was her snarkiness that initial turned me off to all followers (I still don't use them unless forced to (e.g. Serana, certain Companions quests, et al.)). Admittedly, she is the first, but, while I am sure we all realize that this is only a game, there is something that makes us emotionally invest in our characters and many of us, apparently are really turned off by the treatment we receive by someone that we, not only did not ask for and was foisted upon us, but is really little more than another servant/bodyguard/house guard. Regardless of her actual melee abilities, if you can't stand her then all you are ever going to do is complain about her.

I never really understood the concept in any case. Just what is a house-carls job? Apparently to protect your home? Is it really in that much danger? Of course I never really understood the idea of follwers, particularly on a warrior, thief or assassin character (mage - sure, bodyguard).

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I think Lydia is situated to make the player aware of the follower feature early in the game. Without her it's conceivable that a player could largely be clueless about their existence if they don't do side quests in general and favor quests in particular and overlooked the dialogue for hirelings. Lydia is part of the main storyline so she makes the follower feature conspicuous to those that didn't do any or much research about the game features before buying and playing it and decide to stick with the main storyline in their first play-through.

On that note, the follower feature was implemented due to player feedback from Oblivion to expand the feature. The vanilla version of Oblivion only had quest followers and Mazoga the Orc (and the Adoring Fan :p). A Housecarl is a personal bodyguard of a Jarl or Thane in Skyrim.

Daelon DuLac

I think Lydia is situated to make the player aware of the follower feature early in the game. Without her it's conceivable that a player could largely be clueless about their existence if they don't do side quests in general and favor quests in particular and overlooked the dialogue for hirelings. Lydia is part of the main storyline so she makes the follower feature conspicuous to those that didn't do any or much research about the game features before buying and playing it and decide to stick with the main storyline in their first play-through.

On that note, the follower feature was implemented due to player feedback from Oblivion to expand the feature. The vanilla version of Oblivion only had quest followers and Mazoga the Orc (and the Adoring Fan :p). A Housecarl is a personal bodyguard of a Jarl or Thane in Skyrim.

Absolutely makes sense. I am attempting 2 new builds this weekend (have 4 days) - just posted a thread for suggestions, so perhaps I will try some followers this time. You are probably right that I just had a knee jerk reaction to Lydia initially.

Really? It was feedback from Oblivion players that led to this? Okay. I just don't really get the follower thing, but, as there are so many experienced players that know their benefits, I am realizing that my novice status may just be a handicap. :)

Thanks so much for the info! I would give you more rep but I'm not allowed until I give it to 4 more people.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts