• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
I have no personal favourite, but if I had to choose it would be Camilla as if you equip her right, wow she's hot

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Sigh... the only person worth marrying, who you can't actually marry... if you know anything about me, you know exactly who I'm talking about. If not, then well, too bad :p.

Also any of my custom NPCs, as stated in the favorite husband thread. Now for vanilla women, I'd probably go with Ysolda, she was my first ever wife in Skyrim, and it feels appropriate to marry her.

Urzek

I wish i could marry Serena. Whenever i hear her bedroom voice im having an eargasm. And those cleavage maaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Fenix09

I'm with Sharduroga, I've gotta thing for the huntress. I love that back side and also Serana if it was possible to marry her.

Haru

I know I'm the only one who's ever gonna say this, but I think Borgahk looks fiiiiiiiine. What? Not my fault I like me some tough looking women. Not ones who need to show off their side boob like Aela, either. But it's just a personal preference.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts