• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Outfit her in some skimpy Foresworn armor and you've got a pretty hot looking follower. :p

Naglfar

Pics...or it didn't happen :p :D

Try this!

images

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Forsworn armor? oh I shoulden't post a Pic of her wearing...that hehehehehe that's CBBE for you...but here is a pic of her wearing her default armor because changing her armor is easier said then done....
8A6D9318CE92983988F39F309DBE3C738D08B034

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I might as well use the "Removeallitems" Console Command on Serana guess what happens if you do that with CBBE:D

Pete

I prefer enchanting some bar aids clothes and giving them to her. You know the stuff like that hottie in markarth LOL

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I generally don't use Serana, for a number of reasons. But for the times in the Dawnguard quest where she insists on coming and won't take no for an answer (Gee, that's fun) I put her in Roadstrokers's Rogue-Sorceress armor. Perfect for a light-armor battle-mage.

2nrq8ex.jpg

She is pretty, though. I figure she doesn't really look (or act) like a vampire, so she might as well stop dressing like one.

AS88

Staff member
44062309.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts