(Hollow Guides) Two-handed warrior guide

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you enjoy the Skyrim main quest?

• Total voters

Holl0WxOrigin

Hello and welcome to my guide!
Two-handed Warrior
Combat skills:Heavy armor,Two-handed
Supporting skills:Smithing,Enchanting
Okay,things should be pretty simple. Focus your perks into Juggernaut and Barbarian.
Make those your PRIORITYFocus on working your combat skills,they are your life-line.
When fighting enemies all you have to do is attack,attack,attack. Let your heavy armor absorb the damage and crush through blocks with power attacks.
Use offensive shouts and everything in your arsenal to crush the enemy. The goal of this class is to kill the foe as fast as possible through heavy attacking.
Do simple killing quests and join a faction that will involve you in face-to-face combat;such as the companions.
When you have made some gold and earned some levels,buy better equipment and continue questing.
When you have a decent sum of wealth (3000 gold or above) You may wish to try your hand in smithing. Purchase leather strips and iron ingots from a blacksmith,such as Alvor in Riverwood, and get to work making iron daggers. This will help you level a bit faster and improve your smithing skill.
The last skill you'll need to work on is enchanting. You can buy a soul trap spell and court wizard or from the College of Winterhold. You can perform Azura's daedric quest and obtain her artifact. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BLACK STAR.It can trap human souls,which are the equivalent of grand souls and also it never breaks after use! Disenchant your old junk and start enchanting your other junk,selling it for a wonderful
profit!
Well guys,I know this was short but honestly it's a very easy way to play. I mean,you don't even need to block! Just swing away! I'll try and work on my guides and hopefully make another soon.
(P.S. "Oh Hollow,why do I need enchanting and smithing?" Well it's simple! Smithing allows you to make your own equipment and even the best gear in the game. It also lets you upgrade your stuff,meaning if you want THE BEST equipment,smithing is for you! Enchanting pushes this further,making you an unstoppable powerhouse with amazingly effective stuff!)

Holl0WxOrigin

Iron Daggers do not level your smithing efficiently, they patched that. Now the best way to power level is gold jewelry.
I can still level my smithing pretty well with iron daggers,it will at least get you to 50 without trouble.
I also realize this guide may have been lacking in information,however it is the start of a new series I'd like to do and I'll try to flesh out my guides in the future rather than leaving them a skeleton of what I want. Thanks for the info though,some things I may not know and I appreciate the support.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I can still level my smithing pretty well with iron daggers,it will at least get you to 50 without trouble.
I also realize this guide may have been lacking in information,however it is the start of a new series I'd like to do and I'll try to flesh out my guides in the future rather than leaving them a skeleton of what I want. Thanks for the info though,some things I may not know and I appreciate the support.
Any time. I spend a lot of time stalking the guides giving my word of advice as needed. Another thing you should mention is to get a soul trap enchantment or he fiery soul trap enchantment from the Steel axe found in Ironbind Barrow.

Holl0WxOrigin

Any time. I spend a lot of time stalking the guides giving my word of advice as needed. Another thing you should mention is to get a soul trap enchantment or he fiery soul trap enchantment from the Steel axe found in Ironbind Barrow.
Of course,feel free to add any info you feel is helpful to people wanting to create an "end-game" class with the strongest stuff possible

TonicNick

Question, considering i've done everything i can to build up a two handed warrior, i've got extra perks that i don't know what to do with. my build: Maxed:heavy, two handed, enchanting. Alchemy-(potions side) maxed. I have extra perks and don't know where to put them. considering magic resistance to build up defense but not sure what else if i stick to two handed warrior skills. i'd hate to dump them into something that isn't going to go into my play style.

Additional tip: enchant cheap armor for alchemy to make better potions and vice versa create potions to fortify enchanting till you max out to enchant fortify smithing. just a lil tip for those who don't know.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts