Hiya i'm Deadpool, I'm old here, I never got a chance to say hi :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Hello Everyone :)

I came here on 7th Janurary 2K13, I have been with the forum for a long time as you can see.
I just joined this forum for the banter, the modding for xbox, helping people out and also the SB :)
I do roleplay in open lobbies like the 'Bannered Mare Tavern' in the pubs and inns sections. I like to talk to people, (shoutout to the SB crew for being top notch lads and lasses ;) ). The forum is really a hobby of mine, I really like to have a laugh as well as help people out as an ex gamer. Yep that's right, I dont play games anymore, I study and skate :L with the occasional bit of flying in planes ;)

The reason I posted this is because I never got a chance to say Hi, I dont know many people in the forums as we are seperated by time zones ( i'm in GMT, or Zulu time for those aviation fanatics ;) )

Clau

The Fateless One
Good to see some of the contemporaries from years back still active.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
You know, I really don't get why our old members are coming back but I like it. Gives a sense of nostalgia/deja vu sometimes

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts