• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Is anyone excited about the next Hitman game? I've only played Blood Money so far, and I remember that I loved that game so much; it was different to any other game in how you use stealth, disguises, etc. But this next one's coming out sometime this year, they don't know when though.

There's actually a gameplay video that you can check out on Youtube, and it shows some of the features of the game and it all looks pretty cool, but I'm worried that it might be turning into too much of an action/shooting game and that it'll lose all the stealth aspects. That could be just a tutorial level to show all of the features, but I don't know. Anyhow, I basically wanted to see if anyone else on this forum is a fan of the Hitman series. If so, what are your thoughts on this next one?

Thanks!

Seethe

Looks awesome! Played all of the Hitman games as they came out. Contracts redefined the series and breathed new life into it. Blood Money set the bar high. This one is going to be epic. All hit man games could always be played as a Run N' Gun bang bang, or you could play it how it was meant to be played. Nothings going to change, don't worry. The formula has stayed the same over the years, they've just gave us more options on both RunNGun and Stealthy approaches. It will be great.

Teritus

Yeah, I think it will be. I just had a few minor doubts about it, but I'm sure that they won't take away all of the stealthiness in it.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
YES ME OMG. I've been waiting for this game for... what, six years now? Blood Money is one of my favorite games of all time. I've played about half of Contracts and keep meaning to get back to it and finish it... but then I got Skyrim, so yeah, that's not happening any time soon.

The gameplay video doesn't look too bad. 47 is sneaking around and silently killing cops for the first half of it, so I think it's safe to say that stealth hasn't been completely omitted in favor of new features. My end goal is always Silent Assassin ratings on every level, so stealth had better still be good, anyway!

Teritus

YES ME OMG. I've been waiting for this game for... what, six years now? Blood Money is one of my favorite games of all time. I've played about half of Contracts and keep meaning to get back to it and finish it... but then I got Skyrim, so yeah, that's not happening any time soon.

The gameplay video doesn't look too bad. 47 is sneaking around and silently killing cops for the first half of it, so I think it's safe to say that stealth hasn't been completely omitted in favor of new features. My end goal is always Silent Assassin ratings on every level, so stealth had better still be good, anyway!

This exactly! Glad that someone else here likes it. I'll be one of the first to get this game when it come out, I'm sure.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Have you guys heard about the sniper challenge? It's basically a mini-level you can download and play immediately when you pre-order the game. I can't seem to find anything official about it online, but my EB Games guy told me there would be leaderboards and the grand prize winner gets their face in the game as one of 47's targets. :eek: I'm not too interested in the leaderboards, but I'll be pre-ordering the game with my next paycheck just so I can play the challenge and make myself even more insane with anticipation! SO EXCITED!

Teritus

Have you guys heard about the sniper challenge? It's basically a mini-level you can download and play immediately when you pre-order the game. I can't seem to find anything official about it online, but my EB Games guy told me there would be leaderboards and the grand prize winner gets their face in the game as one of 47's targets. :eek: I'm not too interested in the leaderboards, but I'll be pre-ordering the game with my next paycheck just so I can play the challenge and make myself even more insane with anticipation! SO EXCITED!

That does look pretty cool. Thanks a lot for sharing!

This game is also on my wishlist. Still play Hitman:Contracts on my original Xbox from time to time for fun, never gets old. Would probably play Blood Money from time to time also but i don't have the game with me sadly. I hear the original voice actor for Agent 47 is no more though and his voice was amazing even if he didn't speak much.

Teritus

This game is also on my wishlist. Still play Hitman:Contracts on my original Xbox from time to time for fun, never gets old. Would probably play Blood Money from time to time also but i don't have the game with me sadly. I hear the original voice actor for Agent 47 is no more though and his voice was amazing even if he didn't speak much.

Oh, well I got my old Xbox and found all the cables (eventually) so I'm now playing a bit of Blood Money, never gets old either.

Teritus

They released another gameplay trailer, it looks good. I'm glad that there's several ways of killing a target now, as opposed to the old game where there was only one method if you don't want to be caught.

mamali

com on , why does this month goes so slow , watched every trailer million times ...........
..............WAITING..........

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

How you been doing in the Challenge, imagine? Racked up the entire 50 million points yet? Like you, I don't give a rat's ass about the leaderboards, but I do want that 50 mil, then everything will be unlocked for that rifle. No real reason, just for completion's sake. And I'll bet you that after all that time and effort, we won't even have need for the rifle in the real game. :mad: Hope I'm wrong. :D

com on , why does this month goes so slow , watched every trailer million times ...........
..............WAITING..........

Chill, mamali! Chill! It's less than a month now. Gonna have to send you out on some stealth missions, just to help you pass the time, bro. ;):D

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Although I'm personally more of an AC fan (No hate please, lol), I'd love to try this game once it gets released, I've never played any of the previous ones, but I've seen videos of Blood Money and it looked pretty good, can't wait. Too bad I'll have to wait until Christmas :sadface:.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts