• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Randall Ben

I have the quest Hired muscle where I have to go to Riverwood and intimidate Faendal but when i follow the quest arrow it leads me to him but hes dead. I interact with his body but all it does it let me loot it and the quest arrow still stays on him. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Titanburner

Premium Member
Um that sounds like a bug to me. I did that same quest a few days ago and I ended up having a brawl with him in the street, after you beat him in the brawl the quest completes and your character tells him "You know what you haft to do". Maybe try punching his dead body lol, or returning to the Companions and see if it will update because he's dead. If it doesnt maybe try talking to one of the other quest progressers. If that doesn't work you might be screwed on that one.

Tearus

I am having a problem with this quest as well. But instead of going to riverwood i have to go to Solitude and intimidate a guy named Xander but when i try to talk to him he just say i shouldn't be there but it doesn't start a dialog.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts