• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riece

Ambassador for Hello Kitty
Hello! Welcome to the board, I'm new too. Enjoyed reading the banter on this thread though.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
This is the longest introduction topic I've seen so far.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Oh, well there have been some inventive ones. This poor soul has managed to get a Spam-Killer, Kind Greeter and a Mod-Admin in his replies, though! We sure know how to lay out the welcome mat around here. ;)

And welcome to the forums, Riece.

eratiikwa1r0a

yes welcome riece and thanks for making this thread even just a tad longer lol who knows some one else might just pop in to say their new aswell. i didnt think intro threads got this active ever.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Indeed, a very long welcome mat of awesomeness.

eratiikwa1r0a

lol WAYY different to the RDR forus lol when i first joined they basically just told me to wipe shoes on the BS welcome sign they had on the floor then closed the thread lol. and i quote from one person "come in, you'll meet new people, dont dirty my S**T, wipe your feet. " then all of a sudden.....LOCKED lol

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
In that case, they seem pretty friendly...

eratiikwa1r0a

pretty bleak if you ask me lol most of them were cool just not the ones that i always ran into...but hey not everyones a saint lol. i think roaming the west aimlessly killing anything that moved got to them:cowboy:(You sayin hi to me...Punk?) lol

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, as I've said in response to many things before, We are definitely not "other forums". I do think Renegader has managed to put together a great place here and it really is different than a lot of other places I've been. And the members themselves have a collective desire to keep the tone of this community what it is.

No place is perfect and without its stuggles. But I have to say, I really believe this is the best forum I've been on. People on the whole are very smart, very funny and very creative. There is a LOT of passion about many subjects. But I know I wouldn't like it any other day. Sometimes it means contention pops up, but even that, for the most part, gets solved via communication.

Are you finding your way around the site well enough? Is there anything we can helo you find or figure out?

eratiikwa1r0a

lolo yeah as much as i want to be a smarty pants and say this forums not great (sorry). lol BUT i have to agree with you, this forums AWESOME and ive met some cool, interesting and down to earth people on here too bad skyrims not a MP game it would of been great going on epic quests with people to obtain some thing truly Epic just to see another lot of players on that same quest your on with out you even knowing they existied bit of a tale twister wouldnt it be.

and im finding my way around easy and i dont not need any help. but thanks for asking anyway. this forums really easy to figure out so im ok :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts