• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Cool, it's great seeing new people around here! Welcome to the forums!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad rizen made sense out of the name. I was worried it was a spammer name for a second!

Welcome to the forums :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
No worries :) We just had a lot of spam lately so my eyes were looking for weirdo usernames. Rizen vouches for you as a fellow countryman, so that's good enough for me.

I'm always available to change your name if you actually want me to. But you don't have to change it on my account.

eratiikwa1r0a

No worries :) We just had a lot of spam lately so my eyes were looking for weirdo usernames. Rizen vouches for you as a fellow countryman, so that's good enough for me.

I'm always available to change your name if you actually want me to. But you don't have to change it on my account.

oh well ok then :) and ive been thinking of a new username but i havent got a good one at the moment so i might get back to you on that.
and as for your first post thank you very much for the welcome on here im glad theres nice people to talk with and good moderators on here :)

rizen

A to the K homeboy
Hi Alen...might I suggest not using black as your text colour? the default background makes it difficult to read what you write...and welcome to the boards :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hi Alen...might I suggest not using black as your text colour? the default background makes it difficult to read what you write...and welcome to the boards :)

He might also try not being a spammer. Just sayin'. ;)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Well, since his sig said "Bobby Boudin" and there's a somewhat infamous and legendary college football coach in the US called Bobby Bowden, it seemed a bit off to me. Sure enough, following the link invited us to purchase some mighty fine..... window draperies.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
what the hell are you 2 on about? whos the spammer?

His posts were deleted and I'm assuming he was banned, for spamming of course, I think his name was alenwist or something, sorry I can't entirely remember. Don't worry, you're not in trouble :p

eratiikwa1r0a

His posts were deleted and I'm assuming he was banned, for spamming of course, I think his name was alenwist or something, sorry I can't entirely remember. Don't worry, you're not in trouble :p
Yeah i realized that not long after i posted lol damn they must of got rid of him fast i didnt even see a thing. i was reading then ended up confusion lol. i didnt know what to think haha

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
<- ninja spam reporter :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts