Highest smithing and enchanting potions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
This is actually probably the most valuable thing one can take from using the exploit because you can avoid spending time leveling those skills and save perk points. There's really no compelling reason to use this exploit if you level the skills to 100 and take the perks because with 116% Fortify Smithing gear, 130% Fortify Smithing potions and 32% Fortify Enchanting potions you can create gear that will make combat relatively easy even on Master difficulty setting. The only other reason to use the exploit other than to save time and perk points would be if you're not satisfied with the caps on enchantment strengths, e.g. if you wanted to make a ring with 100% Resist Magic.

I have never actually went to the extent I mentioned here and kept the file, only for playing around. Yes, I realized i left out a few key notes/pieces shortly after I posted but it was so early in the morning here I had to get ready for P.T (physical Training)

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Yeah P.T. can always be fun eh? atleast you will be getting stronger.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Yeah P.T. can always be fun eh? atleast you will be getting stronger.
I'm Active Duty, it's just repetitive now. good way to begin the day though

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Yeah it will wake you right up and get you jump started for the day to begin.

foosa420

thank you sgt for the info gonna try this 2morrow. I'm really just trying to get as high as I can. i did use one of the bows i created and it was stupid easy.lol I actually like the challeng so I won't be using the equip in normal play thru. But I love all the information thank you guys so very much. I'm currently on my second character @ lvl 74 first play was about 600 hrs this one is just @ 340 hrs. So I've spent alot of time playing Skyrim and see no slow down coming. LOL

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
No. The Fortify Enchanting potion caps at 32%. If you take one to make crafting gear again you'll just get another 116% set of crafting gear which will only make another 32% Fortify Enchanting potion.

Adam Warlock

I use the Penitus Oculatus helmet/circlet at the same time for alchemy :) wander if you can wear both and the falmer helmet hahaha
There is another exploit for xbox available that allows for an extra headpiece.
1st don a Dragon Priest mask like Otar and then add a Falmer Helmet and they will both be equipped.
If you wish to go further , then equip an Ebony Helmet. The mask will be replaced and you will be wearing both the Falmer and Ebony helms. Either of these can benefit not only by allowing more enchants but will increase your armor rating as compared to a circlet combo

Correction, those are the highest you can make... I have purchased on numerous occasions a 50% enchanting potion, but as I said, you can only buy this, not make it, and it is fairly rare.
I was purchasing 50% enchanting potions. It was appearing routinely for a long time, then allnof a sudden it stopped appearing never to be seen again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts