• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
There is a very easy way to get the high elf blood for the discerning the transmundane daedric quest. At the halted stream bandit camp to the west of Whiterun there is a spike pit that will have a high elf corpse in it that can be used to get the high elf blood. The spike pit can be accessed by either falling into a hole close to the entrance of the camp, or enter the mine and keep going straight ahead past the dead mammoth in the center of the room and there will be an exit that leads into the spike pit.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Liar's Retreat in the Reach near Markarth has always been my prefered place to go. It has one of each kind of Mer dead within if I remember correctly, as well as Falmer.

Also, at the halted stream bandit camp there will be a dark elf mage and an orc bandit chief inside the mine. You can usually find a wood elf bandit running around one of the bandit camps to the west of Whiterun, especially at the silent moon camp, then I usually either go back down to blackreach, or go to a cave such as the shimmering mist cave to the east of Whiterun to get the falmer blood.

Dracoborn

I accidentally used reanimate corpse before i did the quest, is there any towns you can find them in though?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts