1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Glitch HIDDEN CHESTS WITH GOLD, SPELLS, QUEST ITEMS & MORE - COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD (PS3,Xbox)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by CEBST3R, Jul 1, 2012.

1. CEBST3R New Member

Message Count:
    These two videos will allow you to reach otherwise inaccessible chests in the college of Winterhold (Hall of Atainment ad main hall) They contain rare quest items including the Sigil Stone (useful if you encountered the Unbound Dremora bug) and Shalidors insights. They also show you to chests with staffs, spell tomes, gold, robes, scrolls, gems, relics, potions and more. There is a total of 4 chests in these videos. All but one of them respawn (2nd video chest doesn't respawn). This is a really fast and easy way to make money so if it helped, please check out my channel for other Skyrim videos and subscribe if you like them.

1) This video will walk you through how to obtain 3 usually unobtainable chests underneath the College of Winterhold that are outside the walls.

2) This method of obtaining a sigil stone has been proven to fix the Unbound Dremora bug!!! Hidden Out of bounds chest under college of Winterhold. You might have seen this video on PC with console commands, but this video shows how you can get it on PS3 and XBOX

Thanks for watching. More on my channel.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jay-1410 Member

Message Count:
    Did you make them? Thanks anyway i like chests!
  3. CEBST3R New Member

Message Count:
    Yes I did, and thanks
  4. lumpysolo Your Local Bartender

Message Count:
    They are awesome man... *hic*
    CEBST3R likes this.