• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi I'm Erik or Ragnar, I am 36 years old and kind of new to Skyrim and already obsessed.
I don't go on forums as much as I used to but I am hoping this site changes that.
Feel free to ask me questions about me.
Oh yeah and I am in a relationship. I am hopeful one day I can turn her loose in Skyrim and other games so she has fun too.

Hart

Sassmaster
Welcome to the forums. It’s pretty quiet here most days, but there’s usually someone around. Shoutbox is usually taken over by Reaper so no one goes there anymore :p

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! We're a bit of a quiet community in our advanced age but we adore new comers and have a solid group of regulars. Should you have any questions this helpful bunch will likely be able to find the answers or at least point you in the right direction. If it is more site related question you have, we have several Mods/ Admin on hand that you can contact via pm to help get you sorted. I hope to see you around and that you enjoy your time on the forums.

Cheers

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts