• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Hey I am new, and an avid elder scrolls fan, obviously... ;)

Welcome! Lollygagging is not allowed.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
I do tend to potter around a lot though, cant move as well as I used to, you see I took an arrow in the knee.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
I was just about to guess that someone stole your sweetroll!

Yeah, i said to him; "Staying out of trouble, Kinsman?" And then he just stole my sweetroll! Because of the arrow in my knee i could not run after him, but instead i spawned some guards on him. That'll teach him to steal from a guard!

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Ah yes I know the man you speak of, Jon Battle-Born, he claims to love the finer thing like poetry and romance but I see the debauchery in his eyes.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Ah the feisty one, do you think Jon Battle-Born deserves that much punishment?

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
True. I had a run in with Uthgerd once I had to give her a beating, but I think she liked it, after, she insisted on being my friend...

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Yup, she does.

*accidentally drops embalming tools*

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, RTSullivan! I'll leave you two guards to discuss the finer points of sweetrolls. Just one question: Are the two of you absolutely sure Uthgerd didn't give you a beatdown? Probably the both of you at the same time, too. :D

Have fun here and happy adventuring! :bluedragon:

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
After all this Uthgerd talk it looks like I am going to have to sacrifice her to Boethiah...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts