• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
yea I did to, except I joined the Imperials. I think some of the Stormcloaks ideas are good, they just arn't really going about it right. And it certainly makes sense from a role playing aspect that a Thalmor hating person would join up with them.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Yeah. I feel it would be better to disassemble and rebuild the empire rather than try and fix it. Plus, cool as the legion is, I kinda feel like the Thalmor cut their balls off when compared to Oblivion.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
would be nice to 'reform' the legion but my thinking is that the Aldmeri Dominion would probably just swoop down and take over the weakened provinces. And theres also the fact that I'm not shure how great of a leader Ulfric would actually prove to be givin some of his sketchy backstory. Lol here I am getting into a debate about this :D. I would explain my view to you but it would take a while cause they are quite extensive, plus I have to go sleep now. If you really do want to hear my opinion, feel free to PM me, I would be interested to hear you views :)

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Sure, why not? We could swap stories like two adventurers or something.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Simus! Congrats on your graduation. You got that right. Rayven is indeed one of the awesome ones around these parts. More members around with that awesomeness, too. So have fun here, and may you find a job in your chosen field. :Dovahkiin:

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Thank you Dunklunk. I'm already having fun around here. I'd lie to meet Reyven sometime soon, she does seem nice. Plus, it's always nice to meet the boss :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts