• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Hi everyone

My name is Simus. I've been in these halls of dragons and lore for a couple of months now and I've found myself a nice little roleplaying group to play with. I've never done online roleplaying until now, but it's my favourite aspect of these forums. I figure it's time to introduce myself to the wider forum, so here I am. I just graduated from college in May and am now among the ranks of the unemployed, as finding a job with a Biology degree is much more difficult than it would seem. Fortunately, Skyrim and the postings here keep me happy enough to not go crazy while I continue looking for a job. I'm assuming by her sheer number of posts and impressive administration skills that Rayven is in charge around here so, Rayven, I'd like to tip my imaginary top hat, greet you with a friendly hello, and thank you for the work you continue to provide in keeping these forums running.

Exelex

Hello Simus, and welcome to the Forums! I'm glad that you have found a RP group to roleplay with - as you have probably noticed, there are lots of things to do here! I myself haven't began to roleplay on here yet (though I plan to in the future). I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Skyrim forums!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Thank you Korodac, I plan to do that. And you realize your avatar isn't the good Jace right lol?

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
hmmm, Simus. Fancy meeting you here ;)

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Glad your liking the forum, Role-play is a great part of the community, I've been doing it since the start and I'll tell you one thing, it gets better :) Hope to speak to you in the future.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
No, I am just some random guy don't mind me *looks innocent* :D

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Hey! :sadface: Simus already knows my awsomeness :D

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
cool kitties :cool:

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
No, I am just some random guy don't mind me *looks innocent* :D

There's no mistake! You're a wanted man, and it's time to pay for your RP post-liking shenanagins!

Glad your liking the forum, Role-play is a great part of the community, I've been doing it since the start and I'll tell you one thing, it gets better :) Hope to speak to you in the future.

Well Mongo, if you come across a band of adventurers killing vampires, I'm the old guy shocking them till they sparkle. And yes, RPing is fun. Much more so than fan fiction because I don't have to do all the work.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Lol you caught me red handed :D I have commited crimes against Skyrim and here people :)

Exelex

Lol you caught me red handed :D I have commited crimes against Skyrim and here people :)
What do you say in your defense?
  • I'll pay off my bounty. (Pay Korodac 245 gold)
  • I submit, take me to jail.
  • I would rather die than go to prison.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I'll pay off my bounty. *As soon as Korodac turns around takes money back out of his pocket* :D

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
man, and I am quite a trickster if I do say so myself ;)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Lucky I didn't steal yer pants! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts