• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thinkfasthippie

Hi everyone, the forum recommended I introduce myself before going ahead and making posts.

Anyways I'm a console player (PS4) and my PSN is thinkfasthippie2 (I lost the password for my original account thinkfasthippie during the switch from PS3 :sadface: ) if any of you want to add me or chat with me there I can always use a few more Skyrim friends!

The elder scrolls is my favorite series. I dabble in Morrowind and TESO but Oblivion and Skyrim are my two passions.

Looking forward to being part of your community! Cheers!

kenia153

Hey there! Welcome! I'm pretty new as well. I joined mostly for the roleplaying section but I enjoy discussing the lore and such as well. :3
Hope you like it here! :)

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to both of you, Thinkfasthippie and @kenia153. We always love meeting new members and making new memories.

I hope you enjoy the community here and come to think of it as your new home. (Because we'll never let you out. ;) )

Reactions: Sah

Thinkfasthippie

Welcome to both of you, Thinkfasthippie and @kenia153. We always love meeting new members and making new memories.

I hope you enjoy the community here and come to think of it as your new home. (Because we'll never let you out. ;) )
Thanks Cordelia! (I like the shakespeare reference, a suiting name for a moderator!)

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Haha, thank you. I felt it worked much better than naming myself Lady Macbeth, or even Regan or Goneril. Shakespeare didn't always have sympathetic female leads, when it comes right down to it, but Cordelia had some really stellar strengths and characteristics I value. Very keen of you to notice. ^__^

Reactions: Sah

Thinkfasthippie

Haha, thank you. I felt it worked much better than naming myself Lady Macbeth, or even Regan or Goneril. Shakespeare didn't always have sympathetic female leads, when it comes right down to it, but Cordelia had some really stellar strengths and characteristics I value. Very keen of you to notice. ^__^
Hahaha! Much more subtle than Lady Macbeth!

I just thought because, you know.. moderators are often in charge of "telling it like it is" that it was very fitting.

Gowsh

Old Fart

I just thought because, you know.. moderators are often in charge of "telling it like it is" that it was very fitting.

Now I understand why Joss Whedon named the character in Buffy as he did. :):)

Best.

Sah

Hi everyone, the forum recommended I introduce myself before going ahead and making posts.

Anyways I'm a console player (PS4) and my PSN is thinkfasthippie2 (I lost the password for my original account thinkfasthippie during the switch from PS3 :sadface: ) if any of you want to add me or chat with me there I can always use a few more Skyrim friends!

The elder scrolls is my favorite series. I dabble in Morrowind and TESO but Oblivion and Skyrim are my two passions.

welcome to the Skyrim Forums :)

BTW o_O have you had your secret initiation for new members in the park at midnight yet?

*grabs a bucket of butter and a big bag of yellow feathers*

:p

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

BTW o_O have you had your secret initiation for new members in the park at midnight yet?

Use the purple feathers. They look better under the blacklights. :)

I'll bring the costumes. Do you want to use the hoods, the masks or the lederhosen?

Sah

Use the purple feathers. They look better under the blacklights. :)

I'll bring the costumes. Do you want to use the hoods, the masks or the lederhosen?

now were talking ;) ...giggles
good idea the costumes are a must, :D
thinks we will go with the hoods in this initiation :cool:
we can watch the newcomers bumping into trees & stuff :p

Sah

what? :confused:.........we got moderators? :eek: ..........giggles

PS ..........hello Cordelia ;)

Latest posts