Hi, my name is J and I'm addicted to Skyrim...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Welcome Jacob! Nice to meet a fellow addict (I thought I was going crazy...:D).
Nice app. You should be able to find a lot of useful stuff to add to it under the tutorial section.

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Hi Jacob! xD its like an A.A. meeting, they all go around taking turns "Hi, my name is Brian, and Im addicted too Alchohal." xD

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to have the chance to say Hi! I'm glad to be a part of the Skyrim community here. When I'm not spending most of my time playing Skyrim, I'm working on making a guide to help my fellow Skyrim players. It's an iOS app for iPhone or iPad. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love feedback on improvements. Thanks!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/game-guide-for-skyrim/id481485607?ls=1&mt=8

Welcome to the community, and I wish you great luck in your app. It looks great!

im an addict to skyrim, why? i recently played for 35 straight(completely unbroken) hours, and felt i hadnt acomplished anything and wanted to keep playing- not to mentiion i thought only a meer eight hours had past. and to tht ,eight being a seemingly meer number to my skyrim-junky mind

DeadStatix

Character Creations Expert
Welcome to SkyrimForums I hope you have a lovely time on the site if you ever need any help message me.

-DeadStatix

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts