• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kossco

I would like to introduce myself as Kossco. I have been a long time player of the Elder Scrolls series. My favorite game by far was Oblivion but I soon hope to have it replaced by Skyrim!. If you ever have any questions feel free to send them to me and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

kossco

I found out about the forum through a friend. He recommended this site because he knows i'm really stoked for Skyrim!

Babb

Awesome great to hear that people are spreading the word! I may try and get a few friends to join as well! :p

Hellfire

welcome to the forums koscco dude, wow people are starting to notice this forum....anyways enjoy your stay

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, and awesome! Thanks for joining. :)

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Hey, welcome mate. I'm a big fan of the series as well, I just can't wait to obtain my copy, shut myself out from the world for hourss, stock up on snacks and drinks with headphones in my dark room and just be fully immersed.

Jeruhmi

Hey Kossco. Looking forward to seeing more content from you :)
I for one am also a big fan and just can't wait for the release.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts