• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caza

Hey all!
My name is Connor and I'm from Australia. I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan, though I started with Skyrim xD Right now I'm hooked on Elder Scrolls Online, but I still play Skyrim and Oblivion often.
I'm excited to get to know you all :)

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Connor. We look forward to getting to know you, as well. ^__^

Almost everyone is friendly, and those who aren't can just go suck an elf. And you can tell them I said so.

hershangames

Hi there Caza, welcome to the forum!! I too became an Elder Scrolls fan with Skyrim. I'm sure you'll have a great time here, and, whilst I don't use the ahoutbox because I'm always with tapatalk , I'm pretty sure everyone in this forum is friendly.

I recommend you take a look at the fan fiction subforum(which seems to be quite active lately), or the rolplaying(which also seems to be quite active). You can also get into debates about Elder Scrolls, politics or whatever fancies you!

Hershan out.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings Connor, and an OZ-sized welcome to the forums. Have a good time here. Kinda inevitable. :eek::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts