• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

I'm sort of a fan of it. I just like playing all games. Like, I will play it and finish it, then move on unless it has more to offer.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums. Have a great time here. :)

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Oh yeah. Well I read bethesda counted over 300 hours of gameplay in skyrim (then they stopped counting lol!), so guess it might be a while before you move onto another game. xD

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I've had dragon age origins for over a year now and I've only done 200 hours, and that's through like 10 different play throughs.. I can hardly imagine 300 hours per playthrough, it's mind blowing!

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Welcome, Jeruhmi :>

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Dragon Age Origins looks like an interesting game. I was at my friend's house when he was playing it and it didn't look much like my type of game.

It's a great mix of role play and strategy, but I guess it isn't for everybody. :p DA2 was a big let down though.. they didn't even let you change your companions armours, WTF. And nearly every dungeon was a copy paste of another one..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts