• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eshonbel

I'm Eshonbel (Ben irl) and I've decided to join the Skyrim Forums after reading a few threads. I have recently started playing the game, and I'm not that far in but I have been playing for ages and am largely addicted. I really hope I can have a great time here and find some more stuff out about this amazing game!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I'm Eshonbel (Ben irl) and I've decided to join the Skyrim Forums after reading a few threads. I have recently started playing the game, and I'm not that far in but I have been playing for ages and am largely addicted. I really hope I can have a great time here and find some more stuff out about this amazing game!

Greetings. :beermug:

Overall traffic has been down here lately, and I confess to forgetting to check the intro forum. I'd suggest posting anything Skyrim related in the Skyrim General Discussion forum. That's where most of the traffic seems to be. Welcome to the forums. :beermug:

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Ben. Already addicted to Skyrim? Join the club, my friend, join the club. :eek::D:beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts