Hey there Im Applejacks311 and im new

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi guys just introducing my self and what im about im really funny and cool i love skyrim and i have a lvl 74 Dark elf master (yes that means 100 skill) Mage so i have 100 in destruction,restoration, illusion, alteration and my fav conjuration. Thanks guys you will be seeing allot more of me

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers, Applejacks. Man, it's been years since I've had that cereal. Do they even make it anymore? Anyway, have fun while in the forums.

dunklunk

I'm a 67 Khajiit. Totally sucking at anything to do with magic, but rockin' in the Stealth, Smithing, Enchanting, etc. skills.

nice nice i love khajjits have you read my thread i am rocking at magic sucking at warrior and shadow need to improve that before lvl 81

dunklunk

Oh yeah, I wish my magic skills were half yours. Kinda ignored them, obviously. Lowly 30s and 40s, except for Enchanting. Got 100 in that one. To me, ramping up warrior and shadow were right up my alley. Way fun. Hopefully, you'll think so, too.

no not an introduction im trying to post a helpful ish thread
Yeah in whatever section you are trying to post there should be a blue button at the top right of the page that says "Post New Thread" You have to click a section of the forum (i.e. Help, Guides, General Discussion ect) first of course :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts