• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

infernoofflames

king of flames
hey so this game is my new all time fav game im an imperial lvl 6 was lvl 5 at the time and on my way to see the gray beards a snow troll attacked me first time i went head to head without watching my health bar and he wiped me out in like 3 hits im wearing all heavy armor to and using a an ancient nord great sword. after that i tried using double flames and then going in with the sword that failed to my last try i used my flames sword and dragon shout while running around and he just healed while i ran for my life he even followed me all the way to the base of the mountain. so what lvl should i be to take him down? is there a special way to take him out easy? my character is powered by the warror stone and is speced for two handed melee combat so anyone who beat him help me please?

JFass

you basically have to run past him and come back when youre alittle stronger. i killed it at lvl 7with the help of lydia and dual fireblast or whatever the name of it is

Kasha

i killed him using healing and flame at the same time and he worked, maybe try a shield

Salleh Jahaf

My brother beat that troll while only being a level 2! He just started his character and went right into the main story. He beat the troll by getting in 3 hits at a time with his sword, using the shout to stagger him, and running away to heal with his healing spell. Repeat until he beat him. When he tried the first time though, he did get killed. He asked me what I did about the troll and I said that he was too strong for me and I ran past it while it was beating on a mountain goat. I told him there's no way to beat him so just run from him. When I seen him kill it, I told him, "Oh, screw you."

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I just ran from it and after about 2 minutes it gave up, lol.

NORDkirby

im a lvl 15 nord right now, and i usually pass on frost trolls when i see them. your shout is the key to fighting many enemys. if you find a frost troll in the mountains, try getting him to a ledge and knocking him off the side with Unrelenting force. it works better then you would think. otherwise use combinations of potions spells and melee and you can take care of ONE. 2 gets a little tricky untill you are a higher lvl.

Nordman

I knew ahead that the Frost Troll was a tough cookie, so I simply ran pass it. Got hit once, but made it to the monastery. Lydia fell or so I thought. Surprisingly, once I got to the Monastery, I was greatly surprised to see Lydia alive.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Dual cast flames. Jump in in and out. If you watch the trolls attack animations carefully and time your movements just right, it will never hit you. Rather than hold the spell attack buttons down, "pump" the spell at him. You do much more damage with cumulative castings, and save a ton of magicka. You may have to lighten up your armor or take it off completely if it slows you down too much to dodge the trolls attack animations, but trust me, this works with good timing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts