• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

laylaxo.97

Kysluna
Hello! My name is Layla. I'll be 18 in October, and as stated in the title, I'm from Australia.

I'm a casual gamer, which is pretty lame. I play when I can (when school calms down, or I've done all assessments I need to... it's grade 11). I'm that weird person who can't play for really long periods of time, I can play for like... 30 minutes to an hour, then I have a break.
I'm pretty lame tbh.

Anyway, aside from an interest in Skyrim and never really playing it ('why the heck is she on here?') I watch a little too much YouTube and I write stories.

Umm, I don't really know what to say aside from I'm pretty lame and I have an interest in video games I rarely play.

xsneakyxsimx

Hello and welcome to the Skyrim Forums Layla. Don't worry about not actually playing Skyrim, nowadays few of the members, myself included, play it that much. We're all here to just have some fun. ^__^

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Welcome fellow Aussie! Most of us are here to enjoy the company. You can post stories in the Fan fiction section if you want, or make a blog post (it doesn't necessarily have to be about Skyrim). We are all pretty friendly here, so enjoy!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Hello Layla! Welcome to the community! Don't worry, no one will think you're lame :)

laylaxo.97

Kysluna
Bahaha thanks guys!

That's surprising that no-one ever really plays Skyrim. Thought everyone here would be die-hard gamers :p I play more Sims than I do anything else tbh, although lately I've been wanting to play Pokemon & Skyrim and if I get the chance, I might buy Fallout: New Vegas today. And then Sims will probably draw me back in.... >.<

laylaxo.97

Kysluna
I mostly play Sims 2 as Sims 3 runs quite crappy on my computer for some reason. I also plan to start Sims 4 and New Vegas let's plays.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

hershangames

Welcome to the comunity Layla!!! Don't worry, no one will think you're lame, even though I play every day, a lot of people just play it from time to time, I mean, it's been 4 years already. And even if it's not for the years, it's normal for a lot of people to play games just a couple hours from time to time, I used to do it until I met mods and passed to the dark side.

Anyways, enough talking, have a great time around, I'm sure you will. You can mess around with fan fiction and roleplays or get in the debates of the lobby and the general discussion.

Hershan out.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hello! My name is Layla. I'll be 18 in October, and as stated in the title, I'm from Australia.

I'm a casual gamer, which is pretty lame. I play when I can (when school calms down, or I've done all assessments I need to... it's grade 11). I'm that weird person who can't play for really long periods of time, I can play for like... 30 minutes to an hour, then I have a break.
I'm pretty lame tbh.

Anyway, aside from an interest in Skyrim and never really playing it ('why the heck is she on here?') I watch a little too much YouTube and I write stories.

Umm, I don't really know what to say aside from I'm pretty lame and I have an interest in video games I rarely play.

Hey Layla (I like your name ;)) I'm from across the globe (The Netherlands). I consider myself a casual gamer as well, I just play to enjoy myself and the story from said game.

I think most people here came to talk about Skyrim, but stayed because of the community.
Anyway, welcome to the Forums! I'm sure you'll like it here!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Thanks! Wow, the Netherlands? I want to go there :)

You're welcome to come over ;) You don't have to worry about deadly animals here haha

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
You're welcome to come over ;) You don't have to worry about deadly animals here haha
Haha I will in the future :) I love the architecture in Scandinavian countries.

The Netherlands isn't Scandinavia, lol. The Netherlands is the small country between Germany and Britain :p

Last edited:

laylaxo.97

Kysluna
The Netherlands isn't Scandinavia, lol. The Netherlands is the small country between Germany and Britain [emoji14]
Ugh such an idiot ahaha sorry! Still wanna go there. Europe does have interesting architecture.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
The Netherlands isn't Scandinavia, lol. The Netherlands is the small country between Germany and Britain
emoji14.png
Ugh such an idiot ahaha sorry! Still wanna go there. Europe does have interesting architecture.

Not that big of an idiot, I don't know any of the Australian states either xD

I also want to travel across Europe, Scandinavia in particular. But I'd also would love to visit the U.S. And Australia as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts