• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ulfir Blackwolf

Hey all, I'm new to these forums but not new to TES. I started with Oblivion, which I've never finished and only recently began playing Skyrim. I've got to say Skyrim has quickly made its way into my top 5 favorite games of all time.

I'm a long time RPer, which is the primary reason I've joined these forums. I'm looking to do some casual Skyrim RPing, nothing major as I'm not so deep into the lore. Anyway, I'm glad I've found these forums and I'm looking forward to becoming acquainted with the community.

Reaper87

吉光
Welcome, Ulfir! I hope that you enjoy your time here - the people here are great, don't worry! :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hey all, I'm new to these forums but not new to TES. I started with Oblivion, which I've never finished and only recently began playing Skyrim. I've got to say Skyrim has quickly made its way into my top 5 favorite games of all time.

I'm a long time RPer, which is the primary reason I've joined these forums. I'm looking to do some casual Skyrim RPing, nothing major as I'm not so deep into the lore. Anyway, I'm glad I've found these forums and I'm looking forward to becoming acquainted with the community.

Welcome to the Forums!

I think the most of us here can agree on the top 5 rating ;) I'm pretty sure it's my most played game.

I'm sure you'll find a RP you like, just take a look in the Roleplaying section. And if you can't find what you're looking for; start one yourself, there are always people looking for new RP's :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Ulfir. You'll fit right in here just poifectly. So much to do, so little time. WTF?! EXACTLY LIKE THE GAME! :confused::eek::D

May as well tell your loved ones was good knowing them. :p Skyrim now has its claws stuck firmly in you. :eek:

Not such a bad thing that. :beermug:

hershangames

Hi there Ulfir, welcome to this lovable psychotic community of Skyrim fans who used to have a live until they discovered Skyrim!! As Dunklunk said, you better say goodbye to your loved ones and hello to NPCs.

I'm sure you'll have fun around here and just go the RP section to have your mind explode.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Welcome. :beermug:

The lore is so deep, one could make a college course on the subject. One day I'll proclaim with pride that I have a Master's Degree in Elderscrolls Lore, and by then, hopefully have a handle on things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts