Hey, and thanks to whichever staff member fixed my account!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi! I've lurked here a bunch over the years, and I finally decided to join up when I felt an irresistable urge to reply to a thread I saw; you can tell I was determined as it took a couple of days! Unfortunately I've since forgotten which thread it was. Thank you to whichever staff member forced my account to work after I pestered them on the Facebook page! I was about ready to give up! As you can probably tell, I don't usually use forums, so my user name is uncreative, I'm afraid.

So, I'm a relapsed Skyrimaholic. I was doing just fine until the Special Edition came out, and even after that I resisted buying it until this month. Then it just happened, and before long I was sniping draugr from the shadows again. I'm also an altoholic; I've already got three characters on the go, and I like to RP them.

I'm British, and I work as a researcher for a healthcare watchdog when I'm not serving shadowy medieval assassin guilds. It totally sucks when I get those two confused.

Anyway, hello. Glad to be here! Anything I should know that wasn't included in the rules? Like, which Khajiit can hook us up?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts