1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, and thanks to whichever staff member fixed my account!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DarkBeckyhood, Jul 13, 2017.

1. DarkBeckyhood

DarkBeckyhood Member

Hi! I've lurked here a bunch over the years, and I finally decided to join up when I felt an irresistable urge to reply to a thread I saw; you can tell I was determined as it took a couple of days! Unfortunately I've since forgotten which thread it was. Thank you to whichever staff member forced my account to work after I pestered them on the Facebook page! I was about ready to give up! As you can probably tell, I don't usually use forums, so my user name is uncreative, I'm afraid.

So, I'm a relapsed Skyrimaholic. I was doing just fine until the Special Edition came out, and even after that I resisted buying it until this month. Then it just happened, and before long I was sniping draugr from the shadows again. I'm also an altoholic; I've already got three characters on the go, and I like to RP them.

I'm British, and I work as a researcher for a healthcare watchdog when I'm not serving shadowy medieval assassin guilds. It totally sucks when I get those two confused.

Anyway, hello. Glad to be here! Anything I should know that wasn't included in the rules? Like, which Khajiit can hook us up?