• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elessar

son of Arathorn
Hi I have been playing Skyrim since release and have poured countless hours into the game. I am a huge fan of medieval fantasy especially FFIX and the work of J.R.R. Tolkien. Lately I have been getting into some in depth RPing for imitations of characters from other worlds, medieval fantasy archetypes or simply a character I create. Somehow I haven't joined this forum until now but better late than never :).

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome. You might be flooded with greetings. Please don't let them terrify you with their number. Most of the members don't bite, and those who do wait for permission. Usually.

Please sign this waver?

Hart

Sassmaster
Hey there! I'm Stag, a Shoutbox regular here. Countless hours into Skyrim? No problem! I've poured time into it myself. There are pretty of RP's around to jump into, many of them being group/tavern RP's, but I'm sure you can find something to suit your needs.

Do you like modern fantasy books too, or...? Personally, I'm a fan of the Graceling series, as it is very well done and is written in an outstanding fashion. I recommend looking into it.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Most of us don't bite that hard, and you're mostly safe from trolls here.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, Nuro. I haven't had my coffee yet.

Hart

Sassmaster
It's a waiver, Cordelia! Besides, we always lose those after they're signed, so why bother?

ALSO! I am Nuro, one of the few who does things nobody else does. Like.. stuff. Welcome!
Nuro, don't give Cordy plops about her papers.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Welcome. You might be flooded with greetings. Please don't let them terrify you with their number. Most of the members don't bite, and those who do wait for permission. Usually.

Please sign this waver?
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! My spelling has rubbed off on you! :p

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Remember this is a hello thread, you reprobates. Stop hijacking it to swear.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
CORDEH, JUST DAY THE WORD AND I'LL HAVE HIS HEAD ON A PIKE

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
If you're going to take his head, please honor his request. He is dying by your hand, after all.

Elessar

son of Arathorn
Hey there! I'm Stag, a Shoutbox regular here. Countless hours into Skyrim? No problem! I've poured time into it myself. There are pretty of RP's around to jump into, many of them being group/tavern RP's, but I'm sure you can find something to suit your needs.

Do you like modern fantasy books too, or...? Personally, I'm a fan of the Graceling series, as it is very well done and is written in an outstanding fashion. I recommend looking into it.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Most of us don't bite that hard, and you're mostly safe from trolls here.

I haven't found a modern fantasy series that i have been pulled into like LOTR (except the Eragon series when it first came out) but this Graceling you speak of sounds interesting so I'll give it a go after I finish the Silmarillion