• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Hey guys, Michael here but you might know me as n2h.. xD yeah I loveee Oblivion and cannot wait for Skyrim, I'll probably want a place to talk about it and talk about mods and stuff.. so this seems good. Lets see how it goes. :D

Cheers.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a great time here. I see you're from Australia too. Awesome!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Lately actually I think we've been getting games even earlier than the US.. we got Halo Reach like a day earlier, that was surprising. I'd love it if we got Skyrim a day earlier too. xD

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I think by law they cannot release it before 11/11/11. They'll have it in their stores though, and probably some of the employees there might just happen to take one a week earlier. :O

Jeruhmi

I'm pretty sure you can actually get fined/taken to court. When I was at school my school went to a preview of Left 4 Dead before it came out, and on the "swear not to tell" thing they signed their name as "Mickey Mouse" and got in serious trouble.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Yeah, it is quite illegal. I heard people did it before halo reach came out, and on xbox live it would actually come up saying they are playing halo reach. What idiots. xD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts